Load Bearing Vests - Wake Up PBA
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Load Bearing Vests - Wake Up PBA

Every agency is going to or has gone to load bearing vests. Not stupid exterior uniform vests like the dumb ones we have. Exterior vests that can hold some equipment normally held by your gun belt. WTF PBA? Why is this not an item for negotiation? Why don’t any of the supposed PBA reps ask members what they want? Work thirty years will all this equipment and whatever else is to come and see how you feel.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Every agency is going to or has gone to load bearing vests. Not stupid exterior uniform vests like the dumb ones we have. Exterior vests that can hold some equipment normally held by your gun belt. WTF PBA? Why is this not an item for negotiation? Why don’t any of the supposed PBA reps ask members what they want? Work thirty years will all this equipment and whatever else is to come and see how you feel.
    Shows how weak and ineffective the PBA really is, and out of touch with its members. It is a waste of money.

Unregistered
    Someone post the pba exec board email.
    They need to get this done, anyone that has worked in job 8 plus years usually have back pain

Unregistered
    Put your big boy knee pads on and go ask for the LBVs.

Unregistered
    Don't waste your money on either pba or fop,both are useless. Put your dues in a savings account or the market and use those funds should you need legal representation. If you are truly in the right the sheriff will back you, just play smart. Also the unions here are a joke, they never did anything for us since inception (i.e. 12hour shifts)

Unregistered
    Sarasota PD switched from PBA to IUPA and never looked back!

CGJ

PBA Rep

Anyone of the reps would be happy to discuss your request. We are just a phone call, text message, or email away. Please give me a call when it’s convenient for you. - CJ

Unregistered
    Don't waste your money on either pba or fop,both are useless. Put your dues in a savings account or the market and use those funds should you need legal representation. If you are truly in the right the sheriff will back you, just play smart. Also the unions here are a joke, they never did anything for us since inception (i.e. 12hour shifts)
    Agree, union dues are a total waste of money. "Unions" are toothless and spineless in Florida so save your money.

Unregistered
    OK commando relax. I’m sure you’re going to be in several fire fights over your career. You need a LBV. I suggest you go in the Marines maybe they can make a man out of you instead of coming on here *****ing about a load-bearing vest. Who gives a ****. You Gen Z, millennials will be crying about something your entire ****ing career. Now strap on your belt and get to work. Stop thinking your in Falluja for Christ sakes you’re in Largo.

Unregistered
    Hi Tard,

Go ahead and put that whopping two digits of cash away every month and shoot someone, run someone over or get in some other serious pickle and see how far those dollars for for a lawyer. You’re an idiot. Plain and simple.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast