Load Bearing Vests - Wake Up PBA - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    cool story bro
    The lame ass legacy deputies are starting to get their transfers and promotions. 95 percent of them are trying to live vicariously through parents that sat around and collected a paycheck for doing nothing. This woke ass, gen Z crew will destroy what’s left of this department. Just saying brooooo.

Unregistered
    The lame ass legacy deputies are starting to get their transfers and promotions. 95 percent of them are trying to live vicariously through parents that sat around and collected a paycheck for doing nothing. This woke ass, gen Z crew will destroy what’s left of this department. Just saying brooooo.
    100% true, look at what we're getting! Some I question if they are a man or woman,when will the sab be like sppd flying the rainbow flag???

Unregistered
    Take a knee, hide under a tree. Watch the country burn. Hopefully you make it home in one piece.

Unregistered
    I want to wear a sleeveless shirt with my new LBV to show off my impressive guns, then do some cool tactical $hit against imaginary bad guys for my Tic Toc video. I can then take a shreenshot of my bada$$ery and use it as my Facebook profile pic. Who's with me??? 😂😂😂
    It would be great if we could get several of us in LBV’s to do a tiktok video together. We’d look like a bad ass tactical crew and get a bunch of followers.

Unregistered
    It would be great if we could get several of us in LBV’s to do a tiktok video together. We’d look like a bad ass tactical crew and get a bunch of followers.
    We should also ask the sheriff to authorize sleeveless uniform shirts....would save me money with the lady who alters my sleeves to make my guns look bigger 😛

Unregistered
    We should also ask the sheriff to authorize sleeveless uniform shirts....would save me money with the lady who alters my sleeves to make my guns look bigger 😛
    I was thinking I could wear a M 60 bandolier around my neck with a M203 grenade launcher when I got out on a traffic stop. Would that be OK? Let’s not forget my LBV. Lol ok

Unregistered
    I was thinking I could wear a M 60 bandolier around my neck with a M203 grenade launcher when I got out on a traffic stop. Would that be OK? Let’s not forget my LBV. Lol ok
    Oh, wait.......let's ask for camouflage headbands. I would look like such a basa$$! 😎

Unregistered
    You must have binge watched Predator and Commando too many times.

Unregistered
    You must be old. The military hasn’t used bandoliers in ages.

Unregistered
    You got that right.

It all boils down to the lack of leadership and professionalism.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456