15.1% hell why not 20%?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Oh I’m sorry I forgot to add one thing to those who paid into my 13th check…

Hahahahahahahahahahah.

Unregistered
    In the late 80's we were paying up to 26% without a complaint to get the fund to where it is today

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In the late 80's we were paying up to 26% without a complaint to get the fund to where it is today
    We contributed 63% and cut eighteenth, sometimes even nineteenth checks because that's how you build a pension fund, dammit. Like men. Not like some pu$$y doing COMMON CORE math! And now we get to buy faster jetskis! Hahahahahaha!

Unregistered
    Quit crying and pay up pu$$ies!

I have sh!t to buy!

Unregistered

You might

Is Joe Biden running the pension board now? Jumped the gun last year when market took a dip and immediately corrected. Now 15.1%??
    15.1% is the median, some people will be paying 20%.

Unregistered

Drop

I wonder how many new eligible people will enter the drop before the increase. Also if you need more money there are a crap load of off duty jobs that go unfilled.

Unregistered

Why

I wonder how many new eligible people will enter the drop before the increase. Also if you need more money there are a crap load of off duty jobs that go unfilled.
    Ya, I’m going to retire early because my pension contributions go up 2%….. that would be dumb.

Unregistered
    But that is what whiny babies do. That is how they deal with adversity

Unregistered
    There was a time where anything made over $12,500 paid 25% went into the pension. We also had a time where some of our guys qualified for government assistance due to low pay. Just remember that the day you started, the money for your future retirement was already in the fund. If you got disabled that first day, the money was there to pay your disability retirement for the rest of your life. It was the contributions of previous generations that paid for that not you. You are paying today for future officers. The 13th check benefit, that you will get when you retire or drop, was negotiated by previous generations. It is something that the current generation didn't have to fight for. It was handed to you. So maybe we should be happy that the older generation is getting some help especially since the pension cola comes no where close to keeping up with cost.

Unregistered
    How much do the 600 units pay in ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast