Olsson - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Olsson

Unregistered
    John may be a “captain” but to most of is he will eternally be remembered as a cheater on his wife/family and a liar. I wouldn’t want that stigma or cross to bare for any amount of money. People will never remember he was a captain just the bad things he did. Similar to Dan and JJ. Tell me one good thing about any of them. Not my problem.

Unregistered
    WoW, they should have been promoted not fired. We missed the boat.

Unregistered
    So when is the HT gonna pick
    Up the story of this mounted patrol deputy, banging an 18 year old while ONDUTY in a patrol car? I feel like this should be on the news, heck might be the only way his wife finds out, instead of the lie he told her about not properly caring for the horse
    And was forced to resign because a capt doesn’t like him

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So when is the HT gonna pick
    Up the story of this mounted patrol deputy, banging an 18 year old while ONDUTY in a patrol car? I feel like this should be on the news, heck might be the only way his wife finds out, instead of the lie he told her about not properly caring for the horse
    And was forced to resign because a capt doesn’t like him
    If you think that is newsworthy then it is obvious that you grew up reading The National Enquirer. And you still do. Embecile.

Unregistered
    What this is about is honesty and integrity. Do you think either one of them have it? It’s cops like them that tarnish the badge and reputation of hard working officers. They should be exposed and ostracized as a warning to those who follow their unethical behavior.

Unregistered
    What this is about is honesty and integrity. Do you think either one of them have it? It’s cops like them that tarnish the badge and reputation of hard working officers. They should be exposed and ostracized as a warning to those who follow their unethical behavior.
    Agreed 110%!
    But what and who Mounted did in his department vehicle is not criminal and thus not newsworthy. The idiot lost his longtime job and he's got to carry that around going forward.

Unregistered
    It might not be illegal but definitely shows poor judgment. We are held to higher standards.

What Olson did was illegal.

Unregistered
    If you think that is newsworthy then it is obvious that you grew up reading The National Enquirer. And you still do. Embecile.
    Not newsworthy? A public official that is supposed to be protecting citizens of Sarasota and took an oath steals tax payers money to have sex in a tax payer funded patrol vehicle and this is not news? Tell me how you would feel if your family was waiting for a deputy to respond when immediately needed
    And it takes him all the longer because he couldn’t uphold his oath and was banging a girl in a patrol vehicle

Unregistered
    That gives a new meaning to mounted patrol {<:

Unregistered

dirty all around

Olson pulled over a friend of mine and talked to him like he was a piece of crap. Basically cursed him out. He was an unprofessional deputy who brought bad name to all LE. Good riddance. He should never wear a badge again.
    Cheated on the wife and the gf. Probably getting some on duty all the time too. Shady is an understatement.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast