I’ve decided I’m quitting - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Absolutely right! I’m glad you brought up the corruption. Another reason to leave I guess but not why I’m getting out. I love law enforcement and most of the people I work with. But I have also found there are some extremely miserable people here and some on a relentless power trip.

You are 100% correct brother. I wish you all the best! I may be following you out the door but I have an opportunity with another agency that is much higher up on the ladder of morals and ethics. This place has become Sodom and Gamorrah and I would not look back! All these puppets belittling you is proof of how this agency has fallen to the bowels of hell!

Unregistered
    The sheriff is a stain on the county

Unregistered
    Yes, a shit stain.

Unregistered

Wise Choice

You are 100% correct brother. I wish you all the best! I may be following you out the door but I have an opportunity with another agency that is much higher up on the ladder of morals and ethics. This place has become Sodom and Gamorrah and I would not look back! All these puppets belittling you is proof of how this agency has fallen to the bowels of hell!
    It took a lot of courage to state that you were quitting. It is hard to make a choice like that. But in the end, you didi the right thing. Good luck to you. Nothing but the best brother.

Unregistered
    We love the sheriff! No one cares about your opinion. It’s hard to talk to you with a straight face with your sperm stained teeth! Your dad has done a number on you!

Unregistered
    Just don’t blatantly murder a guy like Chauvin did and you won’t go to prison.

Unregistered

Janitor

We love the sheriff! No one cares about your opinion. It’s hard to talk to you with a straight face with your sperm stained teeth! Your dad has done a number on you!
    Guess you are a janitor with a take home car...........bet you have some serious knee pads....don't pang your head under the desk......

Unregistered

you better care

this arrogance will cancel you out..........sleep well tonight........your nights are numbered in this agency............

Unregistered
    Always sleep well knowing a worthless daddy’s boy can’t fire me!! Get those teeth bleached it may help!

Unregistered

only if you were strong and real

Always sleep well knowing a worthless daddy’s boy can’t fire me!! Get those teeth bleached it may help!
    At the end of the day, a man needs to deal with who he became in life. I will forgive you for the lack of professional integrity that you lack. Either way, true leaders don't have to troll forums to get the true grit as to how they are viewed. In the end, we all know what you are. We can't change it. If the voters wise up, you will be out of a job. Time will tell.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast