I’ve decided I’m quitting - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So someone had decided that their family is worth more than this agency and you call them a coward. What great standards did the sheriff create. The fact that you can drink and drive and be arrested with no discipline, or the approval of sex on duty, sleeping with crime victims, corruption. Good for you that you looked at all the pros and cons before deciding to leave, Best of luck man. Anyone that puts you down is jealous that they have no other option but to work here.
    Absolutely right! I’m glad you brought up the corruption. Another reason to leave I guess but not why I’m getting out. I love law enforcement and most of the people I work with. But I have also found there are some extremely miserable people here and some on a relentless power trip.

Unregistered
    Shut up and quit you coward!! I don’t want to work with someone with your bad attitude!

Unregistered
    Shut up and quit you coward!! I don’t want to work with someone with your bad attitude!
    coward? lol. You go ahead and keep serving, pumping your chest and standing tall, risking everything for an ungrateful and undeserving society. You're willing to make your kids grow up without a daddy just so you can feel like a hero, like a brave public servant, an honorable and courageous officer of the law? F all that. People aren't worth it. Society isn't worth it. I'll protect my family with everything I've got, including the skills I've learned from being a cop for so long....everyone else can kiss my ass. Call me a coward all you want...I'll have the last laugh.

Unregistered
    Your an embarrassment to your family you coward!

Unregistered
    I think MS is being kind by calling you a coward if I was calling you something it would be a P***Y!! The last laugh will be all about you P***Y boy!!

Unregistered
    After lots of thought over the last year and with the unbelievable verdict of Chauvin I have decided to resign. I’m not going to end up in penitentiary because of some split second decision I might have to make. It’s just not worth it. It’s time for me to just move on to something else in life.
    If you support Chauvin do everyone a favor and go ahead and resign. No one wants you in our ranks if you support that POS. Buh bye!

Unregistered
    If you support Chauvin do everyone a favor and go ahead and resign. No one wants you in our ranks if you support that POS. Buh bye!
    Never said I support him. I don’t want to end up like him. I think he was overcharged and was the victim of a jury who was pressured by a mob.

You could be next. Don’t be so naive to think you can’t . Officers around the country are being criminally charged for all kinds of stuff. What are you going to do when qualified immunity is gone and every punk you arrest demands a settlement?

Unregistered
    Go sling garbage at waste pro! Its good to hear your leaving.
    THE **** IS WRONG WITH BEING A GARBAGE MAN?!?!? Go drop your own shit off at the dump then.
    -you local shit slinger

Unregistered
    You have support from the citizens, but the federal government and media are trying to disarm us so we can't protect our families. We better all wake-up, the media democrats are trying to divide us. MS would have been a great leader through these times.

Unregistered
    And here we see another myopic puppet yes man defending a corrupt and morally damaged administration. How many female deputies have you slept with slick? Ruined any families or beat any innocent citizens lately?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast