I’ve decided I’m quitting - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's simple everyone, treat everyone while on duty as you'd want to be treated. Dangerous violent people should only jail. Otherwise find them a safe way home.
    Just like Shelly lmao.

Unregistered
    Just like Shelly lmao.
    Citizens too! We already know you get the benefit of the doubt!

Unregistered
    I am absolutely serious. I don’t want to end up in Florida state prison because of some angry jury that hates cops or that the jury was pressured into making a horrible decision because of an angry mob. It’s just not worth it I guess the scum bags have won.
    totally agree. this society we live in is disgusting and the people in this country and community are not worth the sacrifice. the only thing that matters is my family and my pay/benefits. if I could find another job making the same money I would quit tomorrow. you loser "to serve and protect" type idiots that will respond to this save your time I don't care what you got to say and I won't be back to check anyway

Unregistered
    Quit today you loser!

Unregistered
    Despite what others are saying, you need to due whats best for you and your family. Times have changed. Politics took over starting with the Sheriff. For anyone to say they have not thought about leaving would be a lie. I think your brave for making this decision. One bad move, one wrong decision, one bad arrest and your done. The just got ride of qualified immunity for NYPD and its a matter of time before it reaches all over the US. Go in the private sector and make more money. We have a Sheriff that cares about being on TV and himself. Look at what he did to fleet. Good luck to you brother and we wish you the very best at life.
    Thank you for the nice response. It’s nice to hear that from a brother officer. After all the years I have in I still think with everything going on it’s just not worth it to try and stick it out. My wife Constantly asked me what would happen to us if there is some incident or I end up getting charged like Chauvin. And not only did he lose at the state level they are now charging him in federal court. Who knows, he could be put away for life for a stupid incident with a lifelong career criminal Scumbag. There have been other deputies expressing the same thing to me. They are thinking, should I get out now before Something happens to me? If I were put away we would lose everything. And it’s just a matter of time before qualified immunity ends in Florida. I do believe DeSantis has our back‘s but just wait until we get some liberal Democrat in office. Like I said it’s just a matter of time. Yes I need to do what’s best for my family. I did notice that another person posted that if you just treat everyone the same and good you have nothing to worry about. I totally disagree. Anything can happen out there. We all know that. At any given minute your whole life can change because of some stupid incident.

Unregistered
    Quit today you loser!
    Nice attitude

Unregistered
    Nice attitude
    So is Carmine leaving. Its about time.

Unregistered
    Good luck to you kid. Hope you do better then working here. Enjoy the normal life and being able to express your feelings.

Unregistered
    Get out you coward you don’t measure up to the standards our great sheriff has set!

Unregistered
    Get out you coward you don’t measure up to the standards our great sheriff has set!
    So someone had decided that their family is worth more than this agency and you call them a coward. What great standards did the sheriff create. The fact that you can drink and drive and be arrested with no discipline, or the approval of sex on duty, sleeping with crime victims, corruption. Good for you that you looked at all the pros and cons before deciding to leave, Best of luck man. Anyone that puts you down is jealous that they have no other option but to work here.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast