I’ve decided I’m quitting
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

I’ve decided I’m quitting

After lots of thought over the last year and with the unbelievable verdict of Chauvin I have decided to resign. I’m not going to end up in penitentiary because of some split second decision I might have to make. It’s just not worth it. It’s time for me to just move on to something else in life.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After lots of thought over the last year and with the unbelievable verdict of Chauvin I have decided to resign. I’m not going to end up in penitentiary because of some split second decision I might have to make. It’s just not worth it. It’s time for me to just move on to something else in life.
    Its about time Carmine. You suck at being a cop and Sheriff anyway.

Unregistered
    I am absolutely serious. I don’t want to end up in Florida state prison because of some angry jury that hates cops or that the jury was pressured into making a horrible decision because of an angry mob. It’s just not worth it I guess the scum bags have won.

Unregistered
    Go sling garbage at waste pro! Its good to hear your leaving.

Unregistered
    Glad to hear you have my back. Morale is just horrible. You’re the perfect example.

Unregistered
    I am absolutely serious. I don’t want to end up in Florida state prison because of some angry jury that hates cops or that the jury was pressured into making a horrible decision because of an angry mob. It’s just not worth it I guess the scum bags have won.
    We are also serious Carmine. You suck and should quit. Thank you for finally coming around and realizing you are a wast of life.

Unregistered
    We are also serious Carmine. You suck and should quit. Thank you for finally coming around and realizing you are a wast of life.

Unregistered
    Despite what others are saying, you need to due whats best for you and your family. Times have changed. Politics took over starting with the Sheriff. For anyone to say they have not thought about leaving would be a lie. I think your brave for making this decision. One bad move, one wrong decision, one bad arrest and your done. The just got ride of qualified immunity for NYPD and its a matter of time before it reaches all over the US. Go in the private sector and make more money. We have a Sheriff that cares about being on TV and himself. Look at what he did to fleet. Good luck to you brother and we wish you the very best at life.

Unregistered
    Despite what others are saying, you need to due whats best for you and your family. Times have changed. Politics took over starting with the Sheriff. For anyone to say they have not thought about leaving would be a lie. I think your brave for making this decision. One bad move, one wrong decision, one bad arrest and your done. The just got ride of qualified immunity for NYPD and its a matter of time before it reaches all over the US. Go in the private sector and make more money. We have a Sheriff that cares about being on TV and himself. Look at what he did to fleet. Good luck to you brother and we wish you the very best at life.
    Take the sheriff with you please.

Unregistered
    It's simple everyone, treat everyone while on duty as you'd want to be treated. Dangerous violent people should only jail. Otherwise find them a safe way home.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast