I’ve decided I’m quitting
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

I’ve decided I’m quitting

After lots of thought over the last year and with the unbelievable verdict of Chauvin I have decided to resign. I’m not going to end up in penitentiary because of some split second decision I might have to make. It’s just not worth it. It’s time for me to just move on to something else in life.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After lots of thought over the last year and with the unbelievable verdict of Chauvin I have decided to resign. I’m not going to end up in penitentiary because of some split second decision I might have to make. It’s just not worth it. It’s time for me to just move on to something else in life.
    Its about time Carmine. You suck at being a cop and Sheriff anyway.

Unregistered
    I am absolutely serious. I don’t want to end up in Florida state prison because of some angry jury that hates cops or that the jury was pressured into making a horrible decision because of an angry mob. It’s just not worth it I guess the scum bags have won.

Unregistered
    Go sling garbage at waste pro! Its good to hear your leaving.

Unregistered
    Glad to hear you have my back. Morale is just horrible. You’re the perfect example.

Unregistered
    Go sling garbage at waste pro! Its good to hear your leaving.
    THE **** IS WRONG WITH BEING A GARBAGE MAN?!?!? Go drop your own shit off at the dump then.
    -you local shit slinger

Unregistered
    You have support from the citizens, but the federal government and media are trying to disarm us so we can't protect our families. We better all wake-up, the media democrats are trying to divide us. MS would have been a great leader through these times.

Unregistered
    I am absolutely serious. I don’t want to end up in Florida state prison because of some angry jury that hates cops or that the jury was pressured into making a horrible decision because of an angry mob. It’s just not worth it I guess the scum bags have won.
    We are also serious Carmine. You suck and should quit. Thank you for finally coming around and realizing you are a wast of life.

Unregistered
    We are also serious Carmine. You suck and should quit. Thank you for finally coming around and realizing you are a wast of life.

Unregistered
    totally agree. this society we live in is disgusting and the people in this country and community are not worth the sacrifice. the only thing that matters is my family and my pay/benefits. if I could find another job making the same money I would quit tomorrow. you loser "to serve and protect" type idiots that will respond to this save your time I don't care what you got to say and I won't be back to check anyway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast