Ict - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ict

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No they show up after the fact because they spend more time in the less busy terminals not handling anything. A Port Everglades security guard gets more action than they do.
    Again, news nobody cares about. But thank you.

Unregistered
    That team keeps you turds from being man handled by spirit passengers . Good luck
    WRONG, they sit either on the upper level at the beginning of terminal one or at the lower level backside of the RCC, a call will come out and they will not move, or they will advised 51 and still not move. Acosta is the only one jumping on calls. They always show up after the fact and just stand around. But don't worry they really make the airport safe. Why aren't they patroling the terminals with their rifles? I thought that was their responsibilities?

Unregistered
    WRONG, they sit either on the upper level at the beginning of terminal one or at the lower level backside of the RCC, a call will come out and they will not move, or they will advised 51 and still not move. Acosta is the only one jumping on calls. They always show up after the fact and just stand around. But don't worry they really make the airport safe. Why aren't they patroling the terminals with their rifles? I thought that was their responsibilities?
    You can't break up a fight carrying a rifle, I'm just saying. Don't work at the airport so, I don't know. Just hear to radio and D3 gets a lot of fights .

Unregistered
    You can't break up a fight carrying a rifle, I'm just saying. Don't work at the airport so, I don't know. Just hear to radio and D3 gets a lot of fights .
    You have to respond to the fight in order to break it up, or arrive while the fight is happening to break it up. That's the whole point!!!!!!

Unregistered
    You have to respond to the fight in order to break it up, or arrive while the fight is happening to break it up. That's the whole point!!!!!!
    This is the same poster. He doesn't work at the airport. He used too, but command kicked him out for being complete loser. This Poor guy suffers from a horrible case of Diabetes and weighs 290 on a good day, hence why he's so miserable . His loose skin, can be used as a blanket. Body fat percentage is 49%, 100%!

It's all good man, when they "get dismantled" , you can go back to telling everyone how your growing donuts in your backyard, with your fat ugly wife. 3 yrs and ICT is still in the process of getting dismantled ...ahaha. Instead of hiding behind your computer, stop one of the guys and discuss how ICT can better Serve you, Blubber man.

P.S If you are nice, they might buy you an ice cream to balance your sugar levels.

Unregistered
    This is the same poster. He doesn't work at the airport. He used too, but command kicked him out for being complete loser. This Poor guy suffers from a horrible case of Diabetes and weighs 290 on a good day, hence why he's so miserable . His loose skin, can be used as a blanket. Body fat percentage is 49%, 100%!

It's all good man, when they "get dismantled" , you can go back to telling everyone how your growing donuts in your backyard, with your fat ugly wife. 3 yrs and ICT is still in the process of getting dismantled ...ahaha. Instead of hiding behind your computer, stop one of the guys and discuss how ICT can better Serve you, Blubber man.

P.S If you are nice, they might buy you an ice cream to balance your sugar levels.
    Lol, man I hate fat jealous cops. Absolute worst!

Unregistered
    Or you can put Chris O, who went from Weston to the airport and has never never ever done real police work but for ict

Unregistered
    Omg I agree with that post about CO lol

Unregistered
    Or you can put Chris O, who went from Weston to the airport and has never never ever done real police work but for ict
    Another decent guy that works his a$$ off. The guy shows up on every single call. So please stick to eating cake in the break room. Let the men handle the district.

Unregistered
    Another decent guy that works his a$$ off. The guy shows up on every single call. So please stick to eating cake in the break room. Let the men handle the district.
    CO, is absolute trash 🗑..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast