Ict
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ict

Unregistered

Ict

Heard ICT is getting dismantle by years end.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    News that nobody cares about. But thank you

Unregistered
    News that nobody cares about. But thank you
    really nobody cares??? It would be a massive loss if this were true. ICT here at BSO is one of top units in the Nation, better than MD...

Unregistered
    really nobody cares??? It would be a massive loss if this were true. ICT here at BSO is one of top units in the Nation, better than MD...
    Sheriff T's pet project is to have them merged with the special forces group TITAN. We are going to miss our latino hunks running around with beards and tattoos. Dam it

Unregistered
    Sheriff T's pet project is to have them merged with the special forces group TITAN. We are going to miss our latino hunks running around with beards and tattoos. Dam it
    Swat would not be able to get through the training that they did in Miami. They make BSO swat look like little league.

Unregistered
    Swat would not be able to get through the training that they did in Miami. They make BSO swat look like little league.
    Then why cant the little guy on ict make the bso swat team? You know him, he's the one who can't stop telling stories about me me me and doesn't know how to stop talking.

Unregistered

That team keeps you turds from being man handled by spirit passengers . Good luck

Unregistered
    That team keeps you turds from being man handled by spirit passengers . Good luck
    No they show up after the fact because they spend more time in the less busy terminals not handling anything. A Port Everglades security guard gets more action than they do.

Unregistered
    Screw with a "D" should be the commander in charge of ict and they should all wearing skirts, because their egos are so fragil. They can have embroidered in their uniforms "Fragil, handle with care". That would fix all the problems.

Unregistered
    Then why cant the little guy on ict make the bso swat team? You know him, he's the one who can't stop telling stories about me me me and doesn't know how to stop talking.
    Have some respect, he is a Combat Veteran! And he passed swat school, he just got screwed over as usual. ICT would be nothing without him and his leadership.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast