Hey Scott, heard there may be a problem with your new employment. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are partially correct and apparently mean well, but you missed a couple of very important points.

First off Scott Israel is partially responsible for the high number of deaths. By appointing an unqualified Captain, who was unqualified to lead the response to the shooter and did absolutely nothing. Neither the amazing Scott Israel nor his top commanders responded to the scene or took over. An ambiguous policy on active shooter engagement, numerous cowards in one district. Israel couldn’t be a pimple on a real leaders ass! He didn’t know or didn’t care how incompetent the district was.

On top of that another agency had to go in first and Israel and his boys hid in the PSB. To make matters worse he had the audacity to go on national television and proclaim himself an amazing leader. What piece of garbage.

Instead of weeding out the useless Captains and firing the cowards who ran Israel went on tour to all the districts and jails crying about how it wasn’t his fault, he couldn’t make the cowards not run. All because he knew he would be removed for incompetence and dereliction of duty. Never once showing any concern for murdered children or their families.

A real leader would have taken responsibility for his appointee’s failures and resigned. That would have started the healing you speak of. But Israel had to removed by the Governor, who has a duty to protect the citizens of Broward and probably saved more lives by doing so.

Although this turd has been removed, he is actively promoting himself to run again. He has no chance and will never raise any campaign money, because he can’t strong arm employees any more.

When I see Israel I just want to flush the bowl. A conniving loser who works as a security guard in Davie, partially responsible for 23 deaths wants to Sheriff. There is a special place in hell for scumbags like him. Now his family and two supporters are going to come on here and with their crap and attempt to portray him as a victim. If he were a real man and not just a joke he would go away.
    Great Post, thanks much.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    you are partially correct and apparently mean well, but you missed a couple of very important points.

First off scott israel is partially responsible for the high number of deaths. By appointing an unqualified captain, who was unqualified to lead the response to the shooter and did absolutely nothing. Neither the amazing scott israel nor his top commanders responded to the scene or took over. An ambiguous policy on active shooter engagement, numerous cowards in one district. Israel couldn’t be a pimple on a real leaders ass! He didn’t know or didn’t care how incompetent the district was.

On top of that another agency had to go in first and israel and his boys hid in the psb. To make matters worse he had the audacity to go on national television and proclaim himself an amazing leader. What piece of garbage.

Instead of weeding out the useless captains and firing the cowards who ran israel went on tour to all the districts and jails crying about how it wasn’t his fault, he couldn’t make the cowards not run. All because he knew he would be removed for incompetence and dereliction of duty. Never once showing any concern for murdered children or their families.

A real leader would have taken responsibility for his appointee’s failures and resigned. That would have started the healing you speak of. But israel had to removed by the governor, who has a duty to protect the citizens of broward and probably saved more lives by doing so.

Although this turd has been removed, he is actively promoting himself to run again. He has no chance and will never raise any campaign money, because he can’t strong arm employees any more.

When i see israel i just want to flush the bowl. A conniving loser who works as a security guard in davie, partially responsible for 23 deaths wants to sheriff. There is a special place in hell for scumbags like him. Now his family and two supporters are going to come on here and with their crap and attempt to portray him as a victim. If he were a real man and not just a joke he would go away.
    truth!!!!!!

Unregistered

I’m sorry for your loss

You are partially correct and apparently mean well, but you missed a couple of very important points.

First off Scott Israel is partially responsible for the high number of deaths. By appointing an unqualified Captain, who was unqualified to lead the response to the shooter and did absolutely nothing. Neither the amazing Scott Israel nor his top commanders responded to the scene or took over. An ambiguous policy on active shooter engagement, numerous cowards in one district. Israel couldn’t be a pimple on a real leaders ass! He didn’t know or didn’t care how incompetent the district was.

On top of that another agency had to go in first and Israel and his boys hid in the PSB. To make matters worse he had the audacity to go on national television and proclaim himself an amazing leader. What piece of garbage.

Instead of weeding out the useless Captains and firing the cowards who ran Israel went on tour to all the districts and jails crying about how it wasn’t his fault, he couldn’t make the cowards not run. All because he knew he would be removed for incompetence and dereliction of duty. Never once showing any concern for murdered children or their families.

A real leader would have taken responsibility for his appointee’s failures and resigned. That would have started the healing you speak of. But Israel had to removed by the Governor, who has a duty to protect the citizens of Broward and probably saved more lives by doing so.

When I see Israel I just want to flush the bowl. A conniving loser who works as a security guard in Davie, partially responsible for 23 deaths wants to Sheriff. There is a special place in hell for scumbags like him. Now his family and two supporters are going to come on here and with their crap and attempt to portray him as a victim. If he were a real man and not just a joke he would go away.
    When I read this I see you are in tremendous pain. Hear me out. It has blinded you and you have suffered enough.

I’m going to share with you an unpleasant truth about active shooters. Most active shooters are completely finished within a few short minutes. Usually only the first officer on scene will ever have the opportunity to engage the shooter. This scene was no different.

This was over before the backups could have ever done anything to stop it. Even if Peterson had immediately engaged and won the gun fight or succeeded in stopping the shooting, it would have only saved some of the children on the 3rd floor.

That’s how fast the majority of these scenes are over with. That is why it is imperative the first deputy goes in without waiting for backup. The only person who could have stopped this was the security guard before it started, who ran to get help, or Peterson who was outgunned and out of shape. The odds of Peterson winning this without his patrol rifle were slim to none. And even less so armed with just his pistol.

We can discuss why Peterson didn’t have his rifle but I believe a lot of that has to do with image. He was probably worried about optics in Parkland and that is partially what I alluded to above. The community up until that moment would have had a heart attack had they seen Peterson carrying a military style rifle around campus. It simply wouldn’t have been accepted or tolerated. The reason is simple, the community would have been upset and uncomfortable. Parkland is a place where things like that just don’t happen.

Except they do, and they did.

I believe that is why he didn’t have his rifle in his hands that day. That is an uncomfortable truth. We live in a primitive violent world where a grandmother and a baby can be shot and murdered in a grocery store for no reason whatsoever. Parkland is not immune to the horrors of this world. We must be vigilant no matter where we are.

And if your not going to carry a weapon and defend yourself, then pray the men and women coming to save you have guts of steel and a couple loose marbles in their head, because that’s the only way they’re going to win. We are not yet an advanced species. Humans are a primitive, and currently often violent species. The potential for greatness is within us and we are close, but we are not there yet.

With the release of new videos the governments of the world are preparing us to take the next baby step, and show us we are not alone. I wonder how that will go over. It won’t be Orwellian this time, but I often wonder after the initial shock and acceptance, how many people will lose their faith and lose their grip. There are an unlimited number of stars in the heavens, so it makes sense that are unlimited possibilities. This life is short and there is so much work to be done to fix our world. One day we will not kill each other and kill our planet over resources. We will work together for the benefit of all people. Money will no longer exist. Everyone will be safe. But that day is not today.

Unregistered
    When I read this I see you are in tremendous pain. Hear me out. It has blinded you and you have suffered enough.

I’m going to share with you an unpleasant truth about active shooters. Most active shooters are completely finished within a few short minutes. Usually only the first officer on scene will ever have the opportunity to engage the shooter. This scene was no different.

This was over before the backups could have ever done anything to stop it. Even if Peterson had immediately engaged and won the gun fight or succeeded in stopping the shooting, it would have only saved some of the children on the 3rd floor.

That’s how fast the majority of these scenes are over with. That is why it is imperative the first deputy goes in without waiting for backup. The only person who could have stopped this was the security guard before it started, who ran to get help, or Peterson who was outgunned and out of shape. The odds of Peterson winning this without his patrol rifle were slim to none. And even less so armed with just his pistol.

We can discuss why Peterson didn’t have his rifle but I believe a lot of that has to do with image. He was probably worried about optics in Parkland and that is partially what I alluded to above. The community up until that moment would have had a heart attack had they seen Peterson carrying a military style rifle around campus. It simply wouldn’t have been accepted or tolerated. The reason is simple, the community would have been upset and uncomfortable. Parkland is a place where things like that just don’t happen.

Except they do, and they did.

I believe that is why he didn’t have his rifle in his hands that day. That is an uncomfortable truth. We live in a primitive violent world where a grandmother and a baby can be shot and murdered in a grocery store for no reason whatsoever. Parkland is not immune to the horrors of this world. We must be vigilant no matter where we are.

And if your not going to carry a weapon and defend yourself, then pray the men and women coming to save you have guts of steel and a couple loose marbles in their head, because that’s the only way they’re going to win. We are not yet an advanced species. Humans are a primitive, and currently often violent species. The potential for greatness is within us and we are close, but we are not there yet.

With the release of new videos the governments of the world are preparing us to take the next baby step, and show us we are not alone. I wonder how that will go over. It won’t be Orwellian this time, but I often wonder after the initial shock and acceptance, how many people will lose their faith and lose their grip. There are an unlimited number of stars in the heavens, so it makes sense that are unlimited possibilities. This life is short and there is so much work to be done to fix our world. One day we will not kill each other and kill our planet over resources. We will work together for the benefit of all people. Money will no longer exist. Everyone will be safe. But that day is not today.
    That day is not today is right. Today it is the same dog eat dog world. Only the strong survive.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123