Hey Scott, heard there may be a problem with your new employment. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Davie fully knew Israel’s history when they hired him. Police Chief Kinsey is Israel’s old friend and Town Manager Rick Lemack was once Israel’s partner in an investigative firm. If he gets fired it is not going to be because of Parkland. Israel being able to figure out how to turn on his computer to review the red light videos is a whole other matter!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course his family and that turd Kinsey support him. However, those “Parkland Jews” will soon have him removed from his secretary job. Word is, he’s even more incompetent then they anticipated 😂
    I have a wart on my back. Is it safe to expose to the sun ?

Unregistered
    I have a wart on my back. Is it safe to expose to the sun ?
    No drop him off at the red light camera review office in Davie.

Unregistered
    This is 100% true. My Comrade told me today that the phones at the reception desk have been ringing off the hook.

The Parkland folk will never let this man work in Broward again. If you don’t think they have enough pull to get Ifs & buts removed think again.

The only thing that has saved Tony to date is the fact that Scott will run and possibly win.
    Well the parkland parents did get their way Becasue he got the job.

Unregistered
    Well the parkland parents did get their way Becasue he got the job.
    Wow the turd got himself a meter maid job. Hahahaha, that makes him eligible for sheriff lol. What a effen loser.

Unregistered
    Wow the turd got himself a meter maid job. Hahahaha, that makes him eligible for sheriff lol. What a effen loser.
    Why are we still talking about this guy.

Unregistered
    Why are we still talking about this guy.
    Unfortunately, he and his unemployed family as well as his two supporters come on here to promote his agenda. They believe that any publicity is good publicity. They lay in wait in to throw in a we need Israel back and hope to build up support for his failed political career. And no Israel, with 23 massacred civilians on your watch no one wants you back. Consider yourself lucky to get the office boy job in Davie and stay off the law enforcement sites.

Unregistered

Peace and God almighty

Unfortunately, he and his unemployed family as well as his two supporters come on here to promote his agenda. They believe that any publicity is good publicity. They lay in wait in to throw in a we need Israel back and hope to build up support for his failed political career. And no Israel, with 23 massacred civilians on your watch no one wants you back. Consider yourself lucky to get the office boy job in Davie and stay off the law enforcement sites.
    Scott Israel did not kill those kids. A very sick mentally disturbed child did this heinous act. Did Scott Israel stand up and take responsibility as the sheriff the way he should have? Perhaps he didn’t. But that doesn’t make him a murderer. His politics were actually the politics of appeasement. They were the politics that up until that fateful day, the people of parkland wholeheartedly pushed for.

I really believe the reason they attack him so hard is they can’t look in the mirror and face the fact they didn’t want policing in their community. If Scott Israel had told them no, and been aggressive with law enforcement in parkland, and aggressive in dealing with juveniles prior to the tragedy at Stoneman Douglas, the parkland community would have lambasted him. It may or may not have prevented Stoneman Douglas. Scott is a jew himself, and I think the community feels betrayed by him. But he didn’t kill your kids, he just didn’t, and blaming him isn’t going to change that.

Listen I’m not taking sides, I’m just pointing out the truth. The people of parkland may never fully heal from this horrible terrible crime. But until they face their own demons they can never even begin to heal.

We as a human race failed that day. All of us as a species on this planet failed that day. We continue to fail in similar fashion on the news almost every day now. Mass killings and shootings worldwide every day.

Humans are still in our infancy, we are still primitive, hostile, savage animals.

Any higher intelligence visiting this Planet would see us that way. We have a long way to go. If we make it out of this vile violent stage of our evolution, these things won’t happen anymore. But we aren’t there yet. The problems with humans is we are too self centered. If advanced aliens walk among us they do so only in disguise, because we are animals in a zoo.

There is nothing glorious about killing people or animals for that matter. We are still too primitive to see that. But one day we will begin to realize there is a higher intelligence above us watching over us.

We will begin to see other realities and possibilities and we will grow eventually. Imagine if humans could live a thousand years instead of a hundred years. Imagine the wisdom we could attain. The knowledge we as a species could attain. We are just not there yet. But if we ever do make it there, it will only be because so many had to sacrifice so much.

A higher intelligence may see us as tiny organisms on a tiny planet, but we know we are capable of so much more. It’s time for Parkland to heal. You have suffered enough. It’s also time for Scott Israel to heal. He too has suffered enough. Beating him like a piñata is killing your souls. It’s time to heal. You have suffered enough.

Unregistered
    Scott Israel did not kill those kids. A very sick mentally disturbed child did this heinous act. Did Scott Israel stand up and take responsibility as the sheriff the way he should have? Perhaps he didn’t. But that doesn’t make him a murderer. His politics were actually the politics of appeasement. They were the politics that up until that fateful day, the people of parkland wholeheartedly pushed for.

I really believe the reason they attack him so hard is they can’t look in the mirror and face the fact they didn’t want policing in their community. If Scott Israel had told them no, and been aggressive with law enforcement in parkland, and aggressive in dealing with juveniles prior to the tragedy at Stoneman Douglas, the parkland community would have lambasted him. It may or may not have prevented Stoneman Douglas. Scott is a jew himself, and I think the community feels betrayed by him. But he didn’t kill your kids, he just didn’t, and blaming him isn’t going to change that.

Listen I’m not taking sides, I’m just pointing out the truth. The people of parkland may never fully heal from this horrible terrible crime. But until they face their own demons they can never even begin to heal.

We as a human race failed that day. All of us as a species on this planet failed that day. We continue to fail in similar fashion on the news almost every day now. Mass killings and shootings worldwide every day.

Humans are still in our infancy, we are still primitive, hostile, savage animals.

Any higher intelligence visiting this Planet would see us that way. We have a long way to go. If we make it out of this vile violent stage of our evolution, these things won’t happen anymore. But we aren’t there yet. The problems with humans is we are too self centered. If advanced aliens walk among us they do so only in disguise, because we are animals in a zoo.

There is nothing glorious about killing people or animals for that matter. We are still too primitive to see that. But one day we will begin to realize there is a higher intelligence above us watching over us.

We will begin to see other realities and possibilities and we will grow eventually. Imagine if humans could live a thousand years instead of a hundred years. Imagine the wisdom we could attain. The knowledge we as a species could attain. We are just not there yet. But if we ever do make it there, it will only be because so many had to sacrifice so much.

A higher intelligence may see us as tiny organisms on a tiny planet, but we know we are capable of so much more. It’s time for Parkland to heal. You have suffered enough. It’s also time for Scott Israel to heal. He too has suffered enough. Beating him like a piñata is killing your souls. It’s time to heal. You have suffered enough.
    I agree with you. Basically the Parkland people suffered the consequences of you wanted hand offs and all hugs and kisses to the kids, you got it in the form of cruz being allowed to grow and fester. Same that is now going on with the blacks. You wanted police to back off and stop the incorrect notion that we are hunter/killers of all that is young and black, now you got it, the VERY REAL fact that black on black crime is skyrocketing. No sympathy for either.

Unregistered

Exclamation

You are partially correct and apparently mean well, but you missed a couple of very important points.

First off Scott Israel is partially responsible for the high number of deaths. By appointing an unqualified Captain, who was unqualified to lead the response to the shooter and did absolutely nothing. Neither the amazing Scott Israel nor his top commanders responded to the scene or took over. An ambiguous policy on active shooter engagement, numerous cowards in one district. Israel couldn’t be a pimple on a real leaders ass! He didn’t know or didn’t care how incompetent the district was.

On top of that another agency had to go in first and Israel and his boys hid in the PSB. To make matters worse he had the audacity to go on national television and proclaim himself an amazing leader. What piece of garbage.

Instead of weeding out the useless Captains and firing the cowards who ran Israel went on tour to all the districts and jails crying about how it wasn’t his fault, he couldn’t make the cowards not run. All because he knew he would be removed for incompetence and dereliction of duty. Never once showing any concern for murdered children or their families.

A real leader would have taken responsibility for his appointee’s failures and resigned. That would have started the healing you speak of. But Israel had to removed by the Governor, who has a duty to protect the citizens of Broward and probably saved more lives by doing so.

Although this turd has been removed, he is actively promoting himself to run again. He has no chance and will never raise any campaign money, because he can’t strong arm employees any more.

When I see Israel I just want to flush the bowl. A conniving loser who works as a security guard in Davie, partially responsible for 23 deaths wants to Sheriff. There is a special place in hell for scumbags like him. Now his family and two supporters are going to come on here and with their crap and attempt to portray him as a victim. If he were a real man and not just a joke he would go away.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast