Hey Scott, heard there may be a problem with your new employment.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Hey Scott, heard there may be a problem with your new employment.

Hey Scotty boy, won’t this be another national embarrassment, when you can’t even get a job monitoring red light cameras. And your do-boys Sgt Polan and Kinsey can’t even help you. Heard the City of Davie have been receiving an overwhelming number of calls. Now, I doubt very likely that these people are calling and telling the city leaders that they’re overjoyed by you receiving this position. Seems as though they even think you’re to incompetent to monitor red light cameras. Scotty boy is like a type-cast actor, can’t find work, because he’s known as an incompetent murderer.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Scotty boy, won’t this be another national embarrassment, when you can’t even get a job monitoring red light cameras. And your do-boys Sgt Polan and Kinsey can’t even help you. Heard the City of Davie have been receiving an overwhelming number of calls. Now, I doubt very likely that these people are calling and telling the city leaders that they’re overjoyed by you receiving this position. Seems as though they even think you’re to incompetent to monitor red light cameras. Scotty boy is like a type-cast actor, can’t find work, because he’s known as an incompetent murderer.
    Government type employment cant be terminally during to some unhappy people. There has to be justification to terminate due to his work. Only 2 people applied and that have to take the highest qualified.

Unregistered
    Government type employment cant be terminally during to some unhappy people. There has to be justification to terminate due to his work. Only 2 people applied and that have to take the highest qualified.
    Can someone translate this into readable English?

Unregistered
    If I translate this correctly, you are wrong. The state of Florida is a right to work state. Scott is a probationary employee and can be fire for failure to meet probationary standards during his first year and trust me, anything can fall under that definition. If Scott is a non unionized position, he is an “at will” employee and has minimal rights. No contract or union protection

Unregistered
    This is correct. For the first 365 days, they don't need a reason to let him go.

Unregistered
    This is 100% true. My Comrade told me today that the phones at the reception desk have been ringing off the hook.

The Parkland folk will never let this man work in Broward again. If you don’t think they have enough pull to get Ifs & buts removed think again.

The only thing that has saved Tony to date is the fact that Scott will run and possibly win.

Unregistered
    This is 100% true. My Comrade told me today that the phones at the reception desk have been ringing off the hook.

The Parkland folk will never let this man work in Broward again. If you don’t think they have enough pull to get Ifs & buts removed think again.

The only thing that has saved Tony to date is the fact that Scott will run and possibly win.
    He is stupid enough to run, but I find it hard to believe anyone will give him any money. He did misappropriate the campaign contributions last time. There are many unhappy with the fact he was spending that money on himself. Not, to mention he’ll never beat Tony.

Unregistered

Hay fag worry about yourself

You sound like you were rejected by a man the way you think and talk about him. Obviously you don’t work or have no life to always be the only guy talking about another man as you do in the thousand post you bring up everyday lol.
    I know you have issues reading and comprehension cause you made that obvious. Get a life scumbag.

Unregistered
    Actually sounds like you are worried he will be back as sheriff soon.

Unregistered
    Actually sounds like you are worried he will be back as sheriff soon.
    Hey suck ass worry about the loser holding his clerk job. $100. says he won’t make probation. Not to be redundant, but nobody trusts that sticky fingered fool with any money, and no one is worried about the amazing incompetent fool coming back, ain’t happening. Given the choice of former gang banger or Israel the public will go with Tony. Take that to the bank.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast