Freckles
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freckles

Unregistered

Freckles

Why hasn't this pooch made any leo board posts?

If you're telling me this dog doesn't have any dirt on people in that office, I'll faint

This dog needs MORE PRESS!!! Serious contender for MAJOR social media workload

is he also freeloading? someone set me straight on his daily schedule, work assignments, food bill

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why hasn't this pooch made any leo board posts?

If you're telling me this dog doesn't have any dirt on people in that office, I'll faint

This dog needs MORE PRESS!!! Serious contender for MAJOR social media workload

is he also freeloading? someone set me straight on his daily schedule, work assignments, food bill

living the life...heard he has his own pet...alittle kitten in central he visits
    i'm not sure where he sleeps, who's office he stays in, hell... K9 may even be bulliying him.
    no info on my end for ya, sorry.

Unregistered
    living the life...heard he has his own pet...alittle kitten in central he visits
    i'm not sure where he sleeps, who's office he stays in, hell... K9 may even be bulliying him.
    no info on my end for ya, sorry.

Totally underutilized
    This dog has so much potential
    Good - looking and needs a MPD publicist. That target dog has nothing on Frecks!

Ideas:
    on-site station demonstrations -
    Freckles and Officer demonstrate proper car seat safety installations at central
    Freckles and Officer welcome Chief to news conference on animal care and control
    Freckles and Officer teach proper safety using a life vest when boating this summer
    Freckles and Officer join community park in clean up efforts around the park
    Freckles and Officer teach NET kids the proper way to cross the street from traffic signals
    Freckles and Officer visit the local children cancer hospital
    Freckles and Officer join the Ice Cream truck
    Freckles host autographs at the community dog park - police discuss tips on animal care

......leash up this dog needs is twitter feed managed
    https://twitter.com/frecklesof?lang=en

Unregistered
    Totally underutilized
    This dog has so much potential
    Good - looking and needs a MPD publicist. That target dog has nothing on Frecks!

Ideas:
    on-site station demonstrations -
    Freckles and Officer demonstrate proper car seat safety installations at central
    Freckles and Officer welcome Chief to news conference on animal care and control
    Freckles and Officer teach proper safety using a life vest when boating this summer
    Freckles and Officer join community park in clean up efforts around the park
    Freckles and Officer teach NET kids the proper way to cross the street from traffic signals
    Freckles and Officer visit the local children cancer hospital
    Freckles and Officer join the Ice Cream truck
    Freckles host autographs at the community dog park - police discuss tips on animal care

......leash up this dog needs is twitter feed managed
    https://twitter.com/frecklesof?lang=en

heard she,s out signing up neighborhood dogs to join a halloween pooch parade and costume party this year
    total miami barker cuz she,s out promoting and still has no sponsor lined up nor location for a pet parade
    she,s hoping the chief will be one of the judges this year, but that might cause a leash break

Unregistered
    NO - there is no way that dog is getting an invite to the FOP meetings
    we heard someone was trying to have the dog visit, but we dont have facilities for her. sorry for this year, try FBI.

Unregistered

Freckles condemns owners who leave dogs in cars - Advocates for USA change

MPD official community pooch takes issues with owners who leave pets in cars
    Advocates and hits the campaign trail to express deep concern for those that feel one minute won't matter

Please make your families AWARE:

https://newsnationusa.com/news/world...de-locked-car/

Unregistered

Guerra

Big Shout out to MPD Guerra who seems to have already been on the scene with Freckles events in the background.
    Who knew this was already underway....Good Job and Thank you for leading this.

Just learning of upcoming events planned
    Please see link below with MPD Guerra's announcements for Freckles

https://www.facebook.com/MiamiPolice...1360701750234/

Thank you G!

Unregistered
    MPD Police Dog Freckles headshot and bio requested be sent in to the Animal Planet Series - Miami Animal Police

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0408401/

Unregistered
    Freckles was retired from service last week.

Unregistered
    Freckles was retired from service last week.

not without her pension baby -- she's eyeing hollywood

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast