New PBA executive board
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

New PBA executive board

Here is new improved board:

https://dcpba.org/our-executive-board/

Unregistered
    If u click on the pics the bios come up.

Unregistered
    All self serving. And is that really the best picture you all could muster up for the leader of the PBA? Damn you all are sorry individuals.
    Lastly, lackeys will not fight for the membership. The two top racists will lead them as if they had a nose ring being led around.
    One more thing. I find it interesting that they made the black dude the scapegoat. When things go awry with money issues he will get blamed.
    On a positive note they finally got rid of MaryAnn. She was totally useless. Learned from her brother I guess.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All self serving. And is that really the best picture you all could muster up for the leader of the PBA? Damn you all are sorry individuals.
    Lastly, lackeys will not fight for the membership. The two top racists will lead them as if they had a nose ring being led around.
    One more thing. I find it interesting that they made the black dude the scapegoat. When things go awry with money issues he will get blamed.
    On a positive note they finally got rid of MaryAnn. She was totally useless. Learned from her brother I guess.
    Hi Dan. You still alive

Unregistered

Stead in your head

Damn you lusting bad bruh

Unregistered

Great board! The future of the PBA! Then why do you have a retiree that was hired to teach,but can’t teach( not certified) and get detached full time to the PBA? There is no one else to do the job? It is wrong, is not ethical and total GREED!. A union representative that owes his position to the very same management that he is suppose to fight, INCREDIBLE! Greenwell must resign as a police officer if he wants to be the executive Vice President. SHAMEFUL! GREED!

Unregistered

It is Lieutenant Lawson, not Sergeant Lawson. By the way, if corrections department is the second largest unit of the union,why can’t he be the Executive Vice President? MDPD is well represented and rightfully so. I think is only fair, specially when a retiree is the one in that position. I remember when PBA used to criticize FOP for the same thing. Steadman, do the right thing!

Unregistered
    Great board! The future of the PBA! Then why do you have a retiree that was hired to teach,but can’t teach( not certified) and get detached full time to the PBA? There is no one else to do the job? It is wrong, is not ethical and total GREED!. A union representative that owes his position to the very same management that he is suppose to fight, INCREDIBLE! Greenwell must resign as a police officer if he wants to be the executive Vice President. SHAMEFUL! GREED!
    Plea tell us again how long you been retired. Was it 12 or 15 years. How do you have a vp that was a former roller derby lady and never in law enforcement. How does she get to run for vp.

Unregistered
    Plea tell us again how long you been retired. Was it 12 or 15 years. How do you have a vp that was a former roller derby lady and never in law enforcement. How does she get to run for vp.
    And as a retiree I still did a lot more than you did Steadman. Well, you do have many more scandals under your belt.

Unregistered
    And as a retiree I still did a lot more than you did Steadman. Well, you do have many more scandals under your belt.
    Here we go again Domingo. Please enlighten us. What have you done for law enforcement? LOL!! Day1.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast