Break policy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Break policy

Unregistered

Break policy

Curious on our break policy. Detectives and GVI work 10 hour shifts yet it seems they all take a long hour or 90 minute sit down lunch break in addition to long runs and now rollerblading trips. So 10 hour work day that’s now 7 1/2 hour after breaks. And you all wonder why patrol hates specialities. I’d be fired if I told my shift sgt im taking a 90 minute roller balding excursion through the city and after that I’ll go shower and head out for a sit down lunch break. Unreal

Unregistered
    I’m surprised to see them on the shooting call right now I guess there between there morning rollerblade trip and afternoon swimming session

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Curious on our break policy. Detectives and GVI work 10 hour shifts yet it seems they all take a long hour or 90 minute sit down lunch break in addition to long runs and now rollerblading trips. So 10 hour work day that’s now 7 1/2 hour after breaks. And you all wonder why patrol hates specialities. I’d be fired if I told my shift sgt im taking a 90 minute roller balding excursion through the city and after that I’ll go shower and head out for a sit down lunch break. Unreal
    If y’all don’t like it take it up with your superiors 🤦🏼*♀️

Unregistered
    I’m surprised to see them on the shooting call right now I guess there between there morning rollerblade trip and afternoon swimming session
    Who's on roller-blades??

Unregistered
    This is the type of dweeb that we are hiring now!!! Most of you hired within the last 7 years would never have been hired before.

Unregistered
    This is the type of dweeb that we are hiring now!!! Most of you hired within the last 7 years would never have been hired before.
    So someone is a dweeb for asking people to be accountable? What’s the difference between signing up for 4 hours overtime and not showing up but taking the pay and actually being in the city but being on break for 4 hours a day, 4 days a week ?

Unregistered
    So someone is a dweeb for asking people to be accountable? What’s the difference between signing up for 4 hours overtime and not showing up but taking the pay and actually being in the city but being on break for 4 hours a day, 4 days a week ?
    The newbies are waking up, the culture change must change at FMPD, these misdeeds have been going on for along time, the friends and family plan has to go away.

Unregistered
    Who's on roller-blades??
    No one on our shift were too busy going call to call, must be nice to roller blade while on the clock. Who would pickup the bill if you fell and got hurt?

Unregistered
    Holy f*** you gotta have nothing going on in your life to be paying at attention to shit that does not even to concern you. That is why some of yall dont move in ranks or dont do shit to better yourself because yall paying attention to others.

Unregistered

Rollerblades

Is this the 90s? Who Rollerblades?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast