The current academy

Unregistered

The current academy

Does anyone know approx. how many students are in the current academy? I hear it is nine. Nine total.

Car2
    I heard the Princess is in the academy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Car2 View Post
    Is that true? No way why would Kurt put a pio in the Academy? It would only be to steal from taxpayers to increase her retirement at high risk. The optics on that look bad. That is a bad move. I don’t believe Qurt is thay stupid.

Unregistered

Pattern of behavior

Lest we not forget that this pattern of waste started when Bumbling Billy sponsored and sent his civilian general counsel Theodorides to the academy and upon graduation from the academy she was suddenly wearing a captain's uniform and getting high risk FRS credit. Next we have Knightmare swearing in his Charlotte County reserve deputy/civilian general counsel Hoffman so the he too, can get high risk pension. Now he is Sheriff and sending the evil princess to get her a high risk pension. It's all a game played with the inner circle at the cost to the taxpayers. Business as usual for the corrupt.

Unregistered
    And none of them went through weeks/months of FTO, never answered a call, never applied anything learned to real life yet wear our uniform and get high risk!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Car2 View Post
    Princess is absolutely NOT in the academy.

Unregistered
    She isn’t in the academy, jeez… but I did hear there’s a lawsuit for hostile work environment cause she’s a tyrant…

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She isn’t in the academy, jeez… but I did hear there’s a lawsuit for hostile work environment cause she’s a tyrant…
    Isn't that the reason that Wendy was shown the door back in the day? Due to being difficult to work with, I mean.

Unregistered
    Has the academy improved at all???????? it was a mess