Raises - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raises

Unregistered
    None of our Supervisors deserve sh&t especially no raises. Coming in late I’m sure not using their time and clocking in on their phones which is not allowed unless your certain people which they are not. But who watches them NOBODY! City needs to do an audit and see what’s really going on on city time

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    None of our Supervisors deserve sh&t especially no raises. Coming in late I’m sure not using their time and clocking in on their phones which is not allowed unless your certain people which they are not. But who watches them NOBODY! City needs to do an audit and see what’s really going on on city time
    Apparently you are uninformed, the Amin are salary so they attend events and incidents with no extra pay. If they come in late or leave early it's earned time. Do your job follow directives and dont worry about your bosses. They have enough to worry about with all their responsibilities.

Unregistered
    Apparently you are uninformed, the Amin are salary so they attend events and incidents with no extra pay. If they come in late or leave early it's earned time. Do your job follow directives and dont worry about your bosses. They have enough to worry about with all their responsibilities.
    So says the boss! Obviously a button has been pushed.

Unregistered
    I agree! Sounds like another cover up

Unregistered
    You people are going to piss the Heffer and Mussolini off.

Unregistered
    You people are going to piss the Heffer and Mussolini off.
    And the best statement award of 2021 goes to this author!!!

Unregistered
    All officers and sergeants need a good raise, both are severely underpaid. No we are not LPD but we do the same job as they do and face the same dangers of never coming home to our loved ones. If the CM and admin don’t want to pay us for what we are deserved then let the sheriff’s department come in and take over, then at least the officers and even sergeants will get a raise and have an admin that cares more than our admin does now. Right now I don’t see any reason why anyone would work for BPD other than to get some experience for a better agency. If BD or MS can’t step up for their employees then they don’t need to be where they are and someone else who will fight for their employees should take their place.

Someone needs to let the citizens know we are barely holding on and need more officers and more money to keep these employees. Right now our response time is under 5 minutes and the sheriff’s office is 45 minutes. So which would they rather have.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately, the issues you are concerned about have been ongoing for the last 25 years.
    The ones that cut the checks arent going to pay more. Some citizens care, but the ones that care dont cut the checks. Its not going to change. I wish it would. BPD ofc should be paid more. But its not going to happen.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately your admin have nothing to do with it but recommend a pay increase. They don't have the final decision. That alone falls on the CM & the commission to approve the pay increases. I don't understand why all of you think the admin have so much power in controlling whether you ge a raise or not. I agree everyone that works for the department should make more $, but your sorely mistaken if you think the sheriff's office taking over is the fix. Their pension sucks and your just a number. I know that works for some of you who are short sighted and just think the money up front is the solution.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately your admin have nothing to do with it but recommend a pay increase. They don't have the final decision. That alone falls on the CM & the commission to approve the pay increases. I don't understand why all of you think the admin have so much power in controlling whether you ge a raise or not. I agree everyone that works for the department should make more $, but your sorely mistaken if you think the sheriff's office taking over is the fix. Their pension sucks and your just a number. I know that works for some of you who are short sighted and just think the money up front is the solution.
    See that’s why you don’t need to be admin. Admin should show they care about their employees and lead the pack In helping the CM in putting our pay scale where it should be, but you never do anything, you just let the union try which goes no where.

PCSO is the answer, I would rather be a number and make more money on my check with good insurance then be somebody at BPD.

If your a newbie then I would leave now and go work for an agency that will pay you for what your worth.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast