Raises
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Raises

Unregistered

Raises

Aren’t we the same union as Lakeland PD? Where is our long over due raises?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Aren’t we the same union as Lakeland PD? Where is our long over due raises?
    No dummy BPD is PBA and LPD is FOP. It took LPD almost 2 years to sign a new contract with raises. Get back on the short bus and get more edjumicated.

Unregistered
    And now you know why no one else would hire you except BPD.

Unregistered
    No dummy BPD is PBA and LPD is FOP. It took LPD almost 2 years to sign a new contract with raises. Get back on the short bus and get more edjumicated.
    I don’t work for the PD. I work for the city in a different department. I used “us” to set a team atmosphere basically showing its “us” the employees vs the city manager. However after reading your response I can see “we” are not a “team” and I’m thankful for that. Good luck. Also, your attitude is a disgrace to “your” team, grow up.

Unregistered
    The PD has it's own union as does the general employees and FD. They all have separate contracts and i believe at different times. In the past the CM has played his games and stalled on most all renegotiations. The unfortunate part is we have all lost very valuable employees to higher paying cities. This has also caused stress in several departments with us working our aces off due to being short staffed. Just my opinion with the knowledge I have.

Unregistered
    I don’t work for the PD. I work for the city in a different department. I used “us” to set a team atmosphere basically showing its “us” the employees vs the city manager. However after reading your response I can see “we” are not a “team” and I’m thankful for that. Good luck. Also, your attitude is a disgrace to “your” team, grow up.
    This site is for LEO's not trolls.

Unregistered
    Yeah. US and the water plant have the same Union now. 🙄🙄

Unregistered
    LPD just switched to FOP less than a year ago. We were both represented by PBA prior to that. So don’t act like you’re all knowing. So get back in the driver seat of your short bus. Perhaps once again, our union is trash and has accomplished nothing.

You must be an administrator, ignoring the obvious causation of issues and merely stating what YOU think will support the argument.

Toot toot.

Unregistered
    Yeah. US and the water plant have the same Union now. 🙄🙄
    Simpleton, they meant us being together as the “employees vs the CM.” By reading these comments you’re over paid and a raise isn’t warranted. Go back to sleep

Unregistered
    LPD just switched to FOP less than a year ago. We were both represented by PBA prior to that. So don’t act like you’re all knowing. So get back in the driver seat of your short bus. Perhaps once again, our union is trash and has accomplished nothing.

You must be an administrator, ignoring the obvious causation of issues and merely stating what YOU think will support the argument.

Toot toot.
    Have you seen the raises the admin got a few months back. They will have a good Christmas is all I'm saying.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast