Publix off duty officer snitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Publix off duty officer snitch

Who is the off duty officer with less than 5 years working Publix and talking trash about their fellow brothers in blue. 🐀

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is the off duty officer with less than 5 years working Publix and talking trash about their fellow brothers in blue. 🐀
    Maybe if you weren't traumatized from past experiences and just bought the chicken you'd be alright. Bok bok chicken 🐔

Unregistered
    Maybe if you weren't traumatized from past experiences and just bought the chicken you'd be alright. Bok bok chicken 🐔
    We see the rat

Unregistered
    Who is it say it say it

Unregistered
    Black people loves some chicken. Give him $5 to buy him a box and a soda.

Unregistered
    We see the rat
    This “rat” mentality will be the demise of our profession. I can care less what you do but do any of that craziness around me and you can bet I’ll report you. I’m not risking my career, my pay, and my livelihood just because you do not know how to be an adult. Have some integrity. Don’t give me that crap about dealing with rude and dangerous people, we all knew the deal when we applied!

Unregistered
    This “rat” mentality will be the demise of our profession. I can care less what you do but do any of that craziness around me and you can bet I’ll report you. I’m not risking my career, my pay, and my livelihood just because you do not know how to be an adult. Have some integrity. Don’t give me that crap about dealing with rude and dangerous people, we all knew the deal when we applied!
    true that papo

Unregistered
    Your day will come too hero when you're faced with a split second decision and the hammer of justice comes down hard on you for "doing your job". There are good cops, bad cops and those cops in between who love to act like their sh*t don't stink but pretend to be the good cops.

Unregistered
    Your day will come too hero when you're faced with a split second decision and the hammer of justice comes down hard on you for "doing your job". There are good cops, bad cops and those cops in between who love to act like their sh*t don't stink but pretend to be the good cops.
    Sounds like a problem for those mongolicos who do stupid crap. Your fear mongering post is pitiful. Very simple papo, don’t knowingly and willfully violate the law or rules. Been here 13 years and have had a few complaint against me, all cleared with no issues. I treat all 39’s fairly and give respect to the public until they cross the line and I may need a stern response. Some of the guys here don’t interact with for a reason, I don’t play that BS game and I have put plenty of our guys in their place after I witness them getting out of line. One day we will all have to pay some crazy stupid insurance crap because some of you have power trips.

Unregistered

Mongolico? Papo? What are you 12?

Sounds like a problem for those mongolicos who do stupid crap. Your fear mongering post is pitiful. Very simple papo, don’t knowingly and willfully violate the law or rules. Been here 13 years and have had a few complaint against me, all cleared with no issues. I treat all 39’s fairly and give respect to the public until they cross the line and I may need a stern response. Some of the guys here don’t interact with for a reason, I don’t play that BS game and I have put plenty of our guys in their place after I witness them getting out of line. One day we will all have to pay some crazy stupid insurance crap because some of you have power trips.
    First off, what does being a cop and insurance crap have to do with each other???

13 years? Very impressive. Plenty of time for you to be the next scapegoat sensational.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast