Going to Law School
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Going to Law School

I am thinking about going to law school at night. Has anyone else done this? If so, does the Dept. give them a hard time about it?

Unregistered
    Take the LSAT first. Then you may not need to worry about what FDOC thinks.

Unregistered
    Who the **** cares what the worst agency in the state thinks? Why would people hold themselves back for this trash?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am thinking about going to law school at night. Has anyone else done this? If so, does the Dept. give them a hard time about it?
    You are definitely on the right track. It's none of anyone's business what you do off duty.

Get the law degree and there will be a lot of doors opening for you, which you would not have in this dead end, mismanaged agency.

Good luck and best wishes!

J. Morgan For The Peoples
    Obviously you have a problem making good life decisions since # 1 - you’re currently working for the department and # 2 - you’re on this website asking a bunch (but probably just 1 or 2) of your fellow losers about career choices. But hey what’s the absolute worst that could happen? Well you could spend 3 years of your life in law school and then end up slaving away in the public defenders office making less than you would as a po. I say take another toke on that pipe and go for it!

Elizabeth L. Waren
    Do the United Negro College Fund pay for law school college or just regular college? Also, it say on the UNCF website I have to be African American / Black. I consider myself to be Black/Brown, Afro American / African American, person of Color with just a little bit of Native American. Do that mean I qualify? Liz

Jack Hammer
    Here is the best advice I can give you: No matter what project you have on deck, Harbor Freight has the tools to get the job done faster and for less! From jacks and generators to power tools and compressors, Harbor Freight is your destination for tools!.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hammer View Post
    Here is the best advice I can give you: No matter what project you have on deck, Harbor Freight has the tools to get the job done faster and for less! From jacks and generators to power tools and compressors, Harbor Freight is your destination for tools!.
    The biggest tools are in FDC management.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth L. Waren View Post
    Do the United Negro College Fund pay for law school college or just regular college? Also, it say on the UNCF website I have to be African American / Black. I consider myself to be Black/Brown, Afro American / African American, person of Color with just a little bit of Native American. Do that mean I qualify? Liz
    If you are a white man tell the college counselors you are LGBTQ and they will bend over backwards to get you in and set up financing for college.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth L. Waren View Post
    Now thats funny. LMAO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast