Do NOT pick Assistant Chief Gause
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Do NOT pick Assistant Chief Gause

I really hope Gause is not picked for the deputy chief position. She is not qualified at all and has backdoored her way up the ranks. She has stepped on a lot of people to get where she is. It has not been earned. While some may see it as an opportunity for to be the first black female deputy chief, the smart ones don't care and would rather someone else. She's an opportunist and doesn't care about the department. She lost the shot at Miramar Chief and it was probably because the domestic issue that was covered up last year.

Please pick a QUALIFIED candidate.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I really hope Gause is not picked for the deputy chief position. She is not qualified at all and has backdoored her way up the ranks. She has stepped on a lot of people to get where she is. It has not been earned. While some may see it as an opportunity for to be the first black female deputy chief, the smart ones don't care and would rather someone else. She's an opportunist and doesn't care about the department. She lost the shot at Miramar Chief and it was probably because the domestic issue that was covered up last year.

So what, she looks great in a thong bikini , i have been told!

Unregistered

Would farmer have been a better choice? You didn't like her either.
    This may be where the chief leans in on the political team a bit. A bargin chip .
    Frankly, the chief needs to place diversity there, unless you have another suggestion...who else is there?
    LA sheriff office has there own internals going in Im off that selection search.
    Gause may be safe bet for the time being...who else will take some time to search.
    She will act as a subordinate to him without issues....is that what you want in a deputy role?

Quiet administration person? Then she fits.

Unregistered

Perfect fit

You must be a slug if you’re worried. She’s the perfect choice. Ur probably one of the dirtbags in fatboys office.

Unregistered
    You must be a slug if you’re worried. She’s the perfect choice. Ur probably one of the dirtbags in fatboys office.
    Fatboy has reached out to civilians to lobby for him apparently, out of desperation. He was crushed when Acevedo was made chief and is now losing it with that fine figure of a woman as the new Deputy Chief! Your time of basking in the sun like a beached whale is over. Come to terms with it, you have seen your best days. Jabba the Hutt, you and Natalie are in freefall and are near reaching terminal velocity! Its downward from here on out!

Gordo Ha HA

Unregistered
    Ask Gause if she remembers a HUD Pegram called Officer next Door and who kept Cherise Giordani from getting arrested. They fixed, covered and hid that do nothing her whole career

Unregistered
    Ask Gause if she remembers a HUD Pegram called Officer next Door and who kept Cherise Giordani from getting arrested. They fixed, covered and hid that do nothing her whole career
    Don't worry about Giordani! Just follow orders when you are commanded to do so. You are dismissed!

Unregistered
    Don't worry about Giordani! Just follow orders when you are commanded to do so. You are dismissed!
    Oh and let's not forget the termination package on her from SDSS... but all you newbies wouldn't know about that.. but she does..

Unregistered

Ha

Oh and let's not forget the termination package on her from SDSS... but all you newbies wouldn't know about that.. but she does..
    I’m sure I’ve been here longer than you and I know the real story. I was there. Ur mad that people here can’t be racist like before and get away with it.

Unregistered
    2015 promoted to LT. By 2020 she was an assistant chief. That's Lt > Commander > Major > Asst. Chief in 5 years. Not qualified to be a Deputy chief.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast