Greener Grass - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Greener Grass

Unregistered
    Let's remember the forum rules....you can discuss anybody under the sun here...with the exception of Heather post and Michelle Newman

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    * Get *call Tim, not gets-calls lol.
    Can you elaborate? Whose he blocked? Who got the better of him? He is still very active. The blocking is probably IT if there is any blocking.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence"
    LOOK OUT! The spelling and grammar Nazis are out today! And who the phuck is Tim?
    If he's not afraid and "still very active", why does he post anonymously here? Why doesn't he do a full log on that shows his name?

Unregistered
    LOOK OUT! The spelling and grammar Nazis are out today! And who the phuck is Tim?
    If he's not afraid and "still very active", why does he post anonymously here? Why doesn't he do a full log on that shows his name?
    The same reason Alvin posts anonymously on here but will lie like he always does like a scumbag criminal and says he doesn’t comment on Leo Affairs. Why don’t you pay child support Alvin and take care of your daughter? Why can’t you do anything right adult like?

Unregistered
    Any knucklehead with a GED could tell those were not SWAT officers. Funny how you will quote the media only when it fits your narrative. And I'm not sure why you mentioned New Smyrna PD, but whatever.
    Here are the facts-a Cocoa PD officer failed to secure his vehicle, and it was stolen. The pursuit ran into Volusia County, where a SECOND Cocoa PD officer failed to secure his vehicle, and it was also stolen. So this whole episode was caused by not 1, but 2 careless Cocoa PD officers, and you want to pin that on Chitwood and the VSO? They were the ones that had to clean up Cocoa PD's mess, but your hatred fod anything Chitwood won't let you see that. But if YOU were one of the officer's on scene, that would not have happened, right? If YOU were the sheriff instead of Chitwood, that would not have happened, right? Why didn't you run against him in 2020 if you think you have all the answers? Why don't you run against him in 2024 if you think you are better suited for the job? I think everyone knows why that didn't happen and why it won't happen. BTW, Cocoa's new police cheif admitted that his officers screwed up, and said he made it clear to all of his officers that will never happen again.
    Before assuming anything, maybe ask? I never stated that I thought I was qualified? The job of Sheriff should be a law mans arena... Obviously not me? However, I believe my challenge would force the mini man Chitwood to come out and face the music. You people call yourselves detectives and investigators but cannot figure a motive? Here it is... I do not think the sheriff is qualified to do the job he holds. I believe anyone could do better, therefore not totally excluding myself, but showing no interest. Believe me, I have a plan for every possible outcome. My hope is to continue and to rally support for his challenger. I am for change. I am one man doing what I believe is right. Sit back and enjoy. As I said I am prepared and very close to the end goal... Think not? Just stay tuned

Unregistered
    Before assuming anything, maybe ask? I never stated that I thought I was qualified? The job of Sheriff should be a law mans arena... Obviously not me? However, I believe my challenge would force the mini man Chitwood to come out and face the music. You people call yourselves detectives and investigators but cannot figure a motive? Here it is... I do not think the sheriff is qualified to do the job he holds. I believe anyone could do better, therefore not totally excluding myself, but showing no interest. Believe me, I have a plan for every possible outcome. My hope is to continue and to rally support for his challenger. I am for change. I am one man doing what I believe is right. Sit back and enjoy. As I said I am prepared and very close to the end goal... Think not? Just stay tuned
    Well, here is the flaws with your plan and your end goal-You couldn't even find anybody with the testicular fortitude to square off against him in 2020, so what makes you think things will be different in 2024? And Chitwood not only comes out and faces the music, he invites it! So keep trashing him, he talks the talk AND walks the walk!

Unregistered
    Well, here is the flaws with your plan and your end goal-You couldn't even find anybody with the testicular fortitude to square off against him in 2020, so what makes you think things will be different in 2024? And Chitwood not only comes out and faces the music, he invites it! So keep trashing him, he talks the talk AND walks the walk!
    Alvin Mortimer might not have a chance. But what would be good is to have the issues of Chitwood presented to the voting public so that if Chitwood decides to run for a higher office he will not stand a chance. And if there is a candidate (other than Alvin) who decides to run for sheriff this candidate will have legitimate issues to discuss with Chitwood. And what issues? (sorry for using a question mark) They are:

- brought a firearm into the Orlando airport wile Daytona beach chief (and should have been arrested)
    - had the highest crime rate in Daytona Beach while he was the chief
    - kept his love of illegal immigration a secret while running for sheriff. And is fostering a sanctuary county climate
    - fired John Szabo for the same offenses he regularly commits
    - lied about a speeding ticket issued to him by Sgt Peck
    - Caused a major traffic crash on I95 (and of course lied about it)
    - had to have the SWAT team save him from the Lake Ruby Road call (and threatened the SWAT team after it)
    - regularly breaks the Sunshine laws (by refusing to provide emails from Susan Cerbone written to him and from him)
    - cannot qualify with a firearm
    - refused to carry a Glock
    - has a Chief deputy that also failed firearms (and has Fourth amendment issues)
    - promotes on ethnic/gender basis
    - has a policy to create false UCR numbers
    - hired the same company (GS4) for courthouse security that hired the Pulse night club murderer and that other sheriffs (Indian County and St Lucie County) fired
    - despises Sheriff Johnson to the extent that he has changed vehicle insignia, uniform appearance, call signs, etc
    - insulted a county commissioner (Deb Denys) with very inappropriate sexual comments

Unregistered
    Alvin Mortimer might not have a chance. But what would be good is to have the issues of Chitwood presented to the voting public so that if Chitwood decides to run for a higher office he will not stand a chance. And if there is a candidate (other than Alvin) who decides to run for sheriff this candidate will have legitimate issues to discuss with Chitwood. And what issues? (sorry for using a question mark) They are:

- brought a firearm into the Orlando airport wile Daytona beach chief (and should have been arrested)
    - had the highest crime rate in Daytona Beach while he was the chief
    - kept his love of illegal immigration a secret while running for sheriff. And is fostering a sanctuary county climate
    - fired John Szabo for the same offenses he regularly commits
    - lied about a speeding ticket issued to him by Sgt Peck
    - Caused a major traffic crash on I95 (and of course lied about it)
    - had to have the SWAT team save him from the Lake Ruby Road call (and threatened the SWAT team after it)
    - regularly breaks the Sunshine laws (by refusing to provide emails from Susan Cerbone written to him and from him)
    - cannot qualify with a firearm
    - refused to carry a Glock
    - has a Chief deputy that also failed firearms (and has Fourth amendment issues)
    - promotes on ethnic/gender basis
    - has a policy to create false UCR numbers
    - hired the same company (GS4) for courthouse security that hired the Pulse night club murderer and that other sheriffs (Indian County and St Lucie County) fired
    - despises Sheriff Johnson to the extent that he has changed vehicle insignia, uniform appearance, call signs, etc
    - insulted a county commissioner (Deb Denys) with very inappropriate sexual comments
    Great post!! Factual and timely

Unregistered
    I appreciate your opinion. You dont know me. Believe me, there is a method to my madness, as you will see. You people began talking about me? These anonymous posters hide in secrecy and throw all kinds of propaganda. Like I said, I get it, there are many loyal employees who support their boss. That's fine, hell, I would too. But unless you know what i know, your comments are one sided in my opinion. Every single negative opinion of me is flawwed... Chitwood better start campaigning now! 😆😎 ABC 2024

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345