Greener Grass - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Greener Grass

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe you should be asking the Cocoa police officer whose patrol SUV was the second vehicle stolen why he didn't secure his vehicle.
    Why did Alvin defend the creepy couple over the deputy at the city chambers. Does he like boning with the perverts?

Unregistered
    Maybe you should be asking the Cocoa police officer whose patrol SUV was the second vehicle stolen why he didn't secure his vehicle.
    He was out of his jurisdiction, and I asked how the suspect escaped VSO swat. My inquiry was clearly directed to the elite gold standard I believe someone described VSO as. To compare a small city department to the VSO is redundant and just shows how illiterate you are on the subject. Cocoa does not have the VSO budget or an elite training facility your magic Mike does.

Unregistered
    Why did Alvin defend the creepy couple over the deputy at the city chambers. Does he like boning with the perverts?
    Where did Alvin defend the couple? Send a link. All I can find is him ripping the VCC Chairman and defending Thomas.

https://www.facebook.com/33446393712...1411/?sfnsn=mo

Unregistered
    Excellent discussion. Let's talk about relatives of folks. Let's talk about chity. Let's talk about Szabo Jenkins and peck.

Under no circumstances talk about Heather post or Michelle Newman

Unregistered
    Where did Alvin defend the couple? Send a link. All I can find is him ripping the VCC Chairman and defending Thomas.

https://www.facebook.com/33446393712...1411/?sfnsn=mo
    All you have to do is go to Chitwood’s Facebook page where the cowardly lion is met with embarrassing harsh rebuke once again questioning the Sheriff’s tactics. He would rather for argument sake to argue against the Sheriff and support this couple. From a guy who supposedly supports law enforcement.

Unregistered
    He was out of his jurisdiction, and I asked how the suspect escaped VSO swat. My inquiry was clearly directed to the elite gold standard I believe someone described VSO as. To compare a small city department to the VSO is redundant and just shows how illiterate you are on the subject. Cocoa does not have the VSO budget or an elite training facility your magic Mike does.
    Well, they weren't SWAT officers that approached the vehicle, they were partol officers.
    Cocoa PD was "out of their jurisdiction" because the initial patrol vehicle that was stolen, for the same reason that their 2nd vehicle was stolen-it was left unsecured. So Cocoa PD screwed up, and VSO was left to clean up the mess. I know your hatred of Chitwood blinds you to seeing anything any other way than "Chitwood Bad", but like I said, if you think you are more qualified to run the department, why didn't you run against him in 2020?

Unregistered
    Well, they weren't SWAT officers that approached the vehicle, they were partol officers.
    Cocoa PD was "out of their jurisdiction" because the initial patrol vehicle that was stolen, for the same reason that their 2nd vehicle was stolen-it was left unsecured. So Cocoa PD screwed up, and VSO was left to clean up the mess. I know your hatred of Chitwood blinds you to seeing anything any other way than "Chitwood Bad", but like I said, if you think you are more qualified to run the department, why didn't you run against him in 2020?
    Are you ever right Alvin? You certainly always embarrass yourself on Chity’s Facebook page. How many people have to keep telling you to go slither back to your mother's trailer? Do you even have green grass on your front lawn to get coverage you can count on?

Unregistered
    Sorry channel 9 reported swat advanced. So are you stating New Smyrna PD was in your way?
    I know your love of Chitwood has you biased and confused.
    A second patrol vehicle was stolen from your jurisdiction, FACT...
    Your gold standard ELITE had the area saturated and allowed (permitted) his escape. The world saw this and heard "anyone else involved, lock your doors"
    The law enforcement community is not critiquing CPD, they're critical of VSO and lack of adequate training. They're laughing at y'all not Cocoa. Cocoa isn't even named in the national coverage but Volusia County is.
    https://youtu.be/IQ-aGhHGa5I

Unregistered
    Sorry channel 9 reported swat advanced. So are you stating New Smyrna PD was in your way?
    I know your love of Chitwood has you biased and confused.
    A second patrol vehicle was stolen from your jurisdiction, FACT...
    Your gold standard ELITE had the area saturated and allowed (permitted) his escape. The world saw this and heard "anyone else involved, lock your doors"
    The law enforcement community is not critiquing CPD, they're critical of VSO and lack of adequate training. They're laughing at y'all not Cocoa. Cocoa isn't even named in the national coverage but Volusia County is.
    https://youtu.be/IQ-aGhHGa5I
    Any knucklehead with a GED could tell those were not SWAT officers. Funny how you will quote the media only when it fits your narrative. And I'm not sure why you mentioned New Smyrna PD, but whatever.
    Here are the facts-a Cocoa PD officer failed to secure his vehicle, and it was stolen. The pursuit ran into Volusia County, where a SECOND Cocoa PD officer failed to secure his vehicle, and it was also stolen. So this whole episode was caused by not 1, but 2 careless Cocoa PD officers, and you want to pin that on Chitwood and the VSO? They were the ones that had to clean up Cocoa PD's mess, but your hatred fod anything Chitwood won't let you see that. But if YOU were one of the officer's on scene, that would not have happened, right? If YOU were the sheriff instead of Chitwood, that would not have happened, right? Why didn't you run against him in 2020 if you think you have all the answers? Why don't you run against him in 2024 if you think you are better suited for the job? I think everyone knows why that didn't happen and why it won't happen. BTW, Cocoa's new police cheif admitted that his officers screwed up, and said he made it clear to all of his officers that will never happen again.

Unregistered
    Any knucklehead with a GED could tell those were not SWAT officers. Funny how you will quote the media only when it fits your narrative. And I'm not sure why you mentioned New Smyrna PD, but whatever.
    Here are the facts-a Cocoa PD officer failed to secure his vehicle, and it was stolen. The pursuit ran into Volusia County, where a SECOND Cocoa PD officer failed to secure his vehicle, and it was also stolen. So this whole episode was caused by not 1, but 2 careless Cocoa PD officers, and you want to pin that on Chitwood and the VSO? They were the ones that had to clean up Cocoa PD's mess, but your hatred fod anything Chitwood won't let you see that. But if YOU were one of the officer's on scene, that would not have happened, right? If YOU were the sheriff instead of Chitwood, that would not have happened, right? Why didn't you run against him in 2020 if you think you have all the answers? Why don't you run against him in 2024 if you think you are better suited for the job? I think everyone knows why that didn't happen and why it won't happen. BTW, Cocoa's new police cheif admitted that his officers screwed up, and said he made it clear to all of his officers that will never happen again.
    Best post of the day! Factual, educational, honest, knowledgeable, informative, unbiased, and very timely!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast