Unregistered

Exodus

Why are so many investigators leaving ? Crazyness

Unregistered
    How many openings do you have?

Unregistered
    A lot….. people leaving and applying elsewhere like crazy

Unregistered
    I see... I was looking into applying to move closer to my Dad as his health is declining. As a kid I spent many summers in Walton visiting Dad.

Why are people leaving? Is it because of the Admin etc? My EOT and state exam are done so we shall see. Thanks for the information.

Unregistered
    IMO, it’s a combination of the perception of police in today’s society along with admin and a lack of leaders. There’s plenty of supervisors but they’re afraid to make decisions and back their guys and gals. They’re not leaders. If you want to be proactive, this is not the place to go. The equipment is good and training is good, but don’t expect pursuits, interdiction work. Even the “proactive” squads are reactive after a crime occurs and they go looking for warrants. The district attorneys are terrible also

Unregistered
    If you finished your EOT and want to be a cop in the area, go FHP, Santa Rosa, research some of the city PDs in the area

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you finished your EOT and want to be a cop in the area, go FHP, Santa Rosa, research some of the city PDs in the area
    Thanks for the info. I will look at FHP.

Unregistered

Its the Sheriff

Mike Adkinson is the problem and reason for people leaving.