Any info on a supervisor from another local agency?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Any info on a supervisor from another local agency?

Can anyone fill us in on a supervisor from another local agency having charges filed with the SAO for domestic? Only stories floating around are one side of the incident, which always tend to be self serving.

Unregistered
    I have not heard either side of the story but since you have come on here and have opened up the topic, and want to hear more from others, spill what ya’ got....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone fill us in on a supervisor from another local agency having charges filed with the SAO for domestic? Only stories floating around are one side of the incident, which always tend to be self serving.
    So....who is it from TPD whipping up on their SO?

Unregistered
    So....who is it from TPD whipping up on their SO?
    I hear it was from the east side of the county. You should be able to figure it out from there.

Unregistered

Mind your business!

We are all good people! Who cares what all of us do in our personal lives, it’s nobody’s business. We all do what is right for our job! Just worry about yourself, enjoy your life and do a great job! Life is short, unpredictable so enjoy every second of it!

Unregistered
    I hear it was from the east side of the county. You should be able to figure it out from there.

Yeah, that really narrows it down.

Unregistered

Be Kind!

Yeah, that really narrows it down.
    Be Kind! Everyone is going through something, let’s be respectful to each other and mind our business.

Unregistered
    Why did the OP start something that they are unwilling to finish, cowardice, in my opinion.

Unregistered
    Why did the OP start something that they are unwilling to finish, cowardice, in my opinion.

Fine, you have adjudicated the OP a coward. Leave it at that. Stop trying to start shiit and mind your own business.

I'm sure there are no skeletons in a nosey cop's closet.

Unregistered
    Stick it in your ear, you come to a gossip and rumor site with an attitude and wanna group hug. Honestly, I wish that gossip and rumors were not allowed on the site and had high hopes it would be used for productive means and praise. But that never happens, does it? So, what brings you here?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast