conflict

Thread: conflict

Unregistered

conflict

I'm in the background check with FHP and currently have an interview set up with JSO. Which is the last step in the process with JSO. I haven't heard anything from FHP and started the process about 3 months before I did with JSO. Does FHP take this long to hear back from with the background investigation. Its been 2 months now and non of my references were contacted or old jobs. Has anyone experienced this before?

Unregistered
    Yes they are horribly slow and will not call you back. You're much better off at the SO....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes they are horribly slow and will not call you back. You're much better off at the SO....
    Agreed. I have been in backgrounds since January. The July academy was cancelled, and it feels like they're not in a hurry to process new cadets. I imagine they're favoring out-of-state certified LEOs for the transitional academies, but who really knows.

I would take the first offer you get and not wait for FHP. There is no guarantees that you'll get an offer from them anyway. Good luck in your career....stay safe.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agreed. I have been in backgrounds since January. The July academy was cancelled, and it feels like they're not in a hurry to process new cadets. I imagine they're favoring out-of-state certified LEOs for the transitional academies, but who really knows.

I would take the first offer you get and not wait for FHP. There is no guarantees that you'll get an offer from them anyway. Good luck in your career....stay safe.
    The fact you’re here already says a LOT about you as an applicant and likely why you haven’t heard anything back.