Former Chief - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Former Chief

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't forget "Street Smarts." When Ron criticized supervisors and others he often said that they weren't street smart, while implying that he was. If promotions were based on ego, and not tested law enforcement knowledge, he would have been a five star general. The man clearly needed at least some humility, which he was completely lacking. To bad he never realized that trying to build yourself up by putting others down (many others) doesn't work.
    Why is everyone picking on God's gift to Law Enforcement? Religion has Mother Teresa, and Law Enforcement has Ron P. Frankly, I don't know how MPD is surviving now without him now. Those who worked with him in CID knew two things: One, what he said about his brilliant investigative abilities, and Two, how his cases were actually handled. I used to get tired of listening to how great he was so when I would see him coming I would go in the opposite direction.

Unregistered
    Why is everyone picking on God's gift to Law Enforcement? Religion has Mother Teresa, and Law Enforcement has Ron P. Frankly, I don't know how MPD is surviving now without him now. Those who worked with him in CID knew two things: One, what he said about his brilliant investigative abilities, and Two, how his cases were actually handled. I used to get tired of listening to how great he was so when I would see him coming I would go in the opposite direction.
    A legend in his own mind. I would agree that I have never heard anyone else in law enforcement brag on himself/ herself to the extent that he did. Either he actually believed all the crap he said and was therefore self-deceived or his self esteem was so low he was trying to cover up for a truck load of deficiencies. What really didn't make sense was that he bragged to coworkers who knew it was all a bunch of wishful thinking crap. I can see if he bragged to his family and non law enforcement individuals because they wouldn't know any better and probably believed all his nonsense. But to constantly brag on himself to coworkers who knew it was nonsense made no sense. He would be nice to your face, and then you would hear how he cut you down behind your back; not very nice.

Unregistered
    Much worse than not being able to pass would be to fail a promotional exam and still get promoted like AC did. He should of never been promoted to Sgt. but he was and he still f@cked up. He went through life being an ugly, stupid and extremely mean person and Karma caught up to him and took a big bite out of his ass.

He and his Latin buddies set up a black trainee to fail by purposely throwing him into a made up scenario. What these idiots didnt know was that Trainee MM already knew that his FTO and MB and DG were in on it and since he knew them he took no action in the made up scenario. AC still advocated for black Trainee MM to be fired and he was. Good old AC always keeping a black man down.

Unregistered

Bullshiter 🐂

Don't forget one of the many other things Ron was known for. He was constantly talking about all the jobs that he was being offered. It seems that his expertise was needed at many law enforcement agencies and private companies across the country. Funny how he always turned them down for one reason or another.
    I had to laugh when thinking about this text and the one before it. Poor Ron P. did talk about the FBI calling him for his expertise in all things. To hear him tell it, they had no idea what to do about anything until they checked with him. Listening to Ron blabbing that crap was so funny, I could hardly keep a straight face. And yes he did brag on how his employment was wanted in various places throughout the nation. All of this talk was from an individual who couldn't pass a promotional exam - that's what helped make it so funny. I regard to many of his many unsolved cases he had an answer for that - the suspect refused to confess - well dah Sherlock. I think that we can all agree on one thing - he was a constant self glorifying bullshiter 🐂.

Unregistered
    I had to laugh when thinking about this text and the one before it. Poor Ron P. did talk about the FBI calling him for his expertise in all things. To hear him tell it, they had no idea what to do about anything until they checked with him. Listening to Ron blabbing that crap was so funny, I could hardly keep a straight face. And yes he did brag on how his employment was wanted in various places throughout the nation. All of this talk was from an individual who couldn't pass a promotional exam - that's what helped make it so funny. I regard to many of his many unsolved cases he had an answer for that - the suspect refused to confess - well dah Sherlock. I think that we can all agree on one thing - he was a constant self glorifying bullshiter 🐂.
    Wonald Pewuso?

Unregistered
    Little known fact: prior to any space launch NASA used to check with Ron due to his vast knowledge and experience in all things. In fact he was offered the job of head rocket scientist but he declined.

Unregistered
    I Googled bullshitter and Wonald's picture popped up🐂 💩.

Unregistered
    A wonder if his daughter has come to realize the truth about her father's constant bragging on himself and trashing other people without cause?

Unregistered
    Little known fact: prior to any space launch NASA used to check with Ron due to his vast knowledge and experience in all things. In fact he was offered the job of head rocket scientist but he declined.
    No that blowhard Jim Johnson...

Unregistered
    I heard that the only reason they caught and killed Osama Bin Laden was for one reason. The CIA and Department of Defense conferred with the great detective Wonald Pewuso. They would still be looking for him if Wonnie had not have told them how to catch him. I wonder if the FBI was jealous that they were not the only agency that Pewuso has guided with his great repository of law enforcement knowledge? I'm sure that all of them will offer him a job as everyone wants to hire him.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast