Former Chief - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Former Chief

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Compliments of Mike Lewis.
    It's easy to be a little tough guy when you now live three quarters of the way across the country. I knew Al and I can assure you of one thing, you never would have had the guts to say things to Al's face. And no, this is not Al writing this. I could never much tell the difference between the way you acted with your flashy captains bars and little Napoleon, both had the little man complex. Mike, why do you throw stones when you had your own baggage and plenty of IA investigations. I'm sure that you wouldn't want your own baggage spread around on this site.

Unregistered
    Compliments of Mike Lewis.
    Doubt mike Lewis has been on this site since before he retired.

Unregistered
    Some idiot is on here grasping at straws trying to think of who could hate on Al C and goes for a choice who could care less about him. Truth is the list of people who hate Al C. is very long and you could name names for days and not even get halfway through. Thats what happens when someone is an ugly, narcissistic, drunk P.O.S.

Unregistered
    What's funny is that this thread didnt even start out being about Colon. Someone wanted to trash Galante and Fiandola and even Febro got a mention but it turned out being about the biggest prick of them all.

Unregistered
    What's funny is that this thread didnt even start out being about Colon. Someone wanted to trash Galante and Fiandola and even Febro got a mention but it turned out being about the biggest prick of them all.
    No one mentioned the last name you sited. All that was written was: "effeminate deputy chief." Funny how you and every other reader immediately knew which DC was being referred to.

Unregistered
    Some idiot is on here grasping at straws trying to think of who could hate on Al C and goes for a choice who could care less about him. Truth is the list of people who hate Al C. is very long and you could name names for days and not even get halfway through. Thats what happens when someone is an ugly, narcissistic, drunk P.O.S.
    Nice try short little Mike.

Unregistered
    No one mentioned the last name you sited. All that was written was: "effeminate deputy chief." Funny how you and every other reader immediately knew which DC was being referred to.
    Ummmm.....How could you not know who they were talking about? Pretty obvious.

Unregistered
    I knew Al and I can assure you of one thing, you never would have had the guts to say things to Al's face.
    Yeah, no one could ever tell anything to him because he was always face down passed out drunk somewhere. Either that or he was getting his head split open at some bar in Miami because he had a hundred too many crown royals.

Unregistered
    One night Bob M was working the desk and Al's then wife called in and wanted a message given to Al to call her. Bob said he is not working. Seems that Al told her he was. That morning after debriefing Al came roaring into the parking lot as we were leaving out the back door. Al jumped out of the car and started cursing Bob for telling his wife, I thought he was going to hit Bob. Sergeant Robinson went up to Al and told him that it was his fault for not covering his own bases and to leave. Bob just stood there and never said a word. I wonder if Al ever thanked Robinson for saving his life?

Unregistered
    Almost always people have earned the reputation that they have. Galante earned every bit of disrespect he is getting. The major thing that I remember about him was his poor hiring practices and retention of deadbeats, which haunted the department for years even after he died. Everyone seems to love Standley even though he was full of bullshit. He promoted many of the sorry people that Galante hired. Does anyone think Lind was a good pick for captain, he barely survived being demoted as a sergeant? Many others could be named. All that mattered to Standley is if you played golf ⛳ with him. That my friends was not an example of good leadership, but poor leadership. If you want to jump on here and praise the pick of Lind for Captain then be my guest. Standley shorted the road so that he could fill every specialized unit known to mankind. How did shorting road patrol staffing to dangerous levels make him a good leader? It didn't, just one more example of poor leadership. But, if you liked to listen to bull shit, he was your man!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast