Former Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Former Chief

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Frank McKenna was a very nasty drunk that treated officers like shit. He is also rotting in Hell. Unlike the other two pieces of crap who started one hell of a grease fire when sent to Hell, McKenna started a giant alcohol fire. When he was dying in the hospital his wife called the station and asked for officers to go visit him which someone wrote on the whiteboard. As far as I know, no one went to see that drunk during his last days because he had been such as b*stard to everyone.
    The drunk Im talking about is not Frank McKenna but Im pretty sure he was there at the time because he had a two digit ID, somewhere in the 60's I believe. Maybe thats where he learned how to be such a prick.

Unregistered
    The drunk Im talking about is not Frank McKenna but Im pretty sure he was there at the time because he had a two digit ID, somewhere in the 60's I believe. Maybe thats where he learned how to be such a prick.
    Why don't you just type " I AM AN IDIOT", acceptance is the first step of admitting the truth about the moron that is YOU!

Unregistered
    There were a lot of useless and worthless people in supervision back then all the way up to chief. Some were mean as snakes. It's hard to know which Ahole you are referring to.

Unregistered
    Why don't you just type " I AM AN IDIOT", acceptance is the first step of admitting the truth about the moron that is YOU!
    I heard your momma could do deep knee bends on top of a fire hydrant and not even touch the sides.

Unregistered
    I remember one guy, he was a Sgt. at the time, who was hated by quite a few. Most likely hated by more people than Galante was. He was a well known alcoholic who got drunk and nasty one too many times and when he could no longer get everything swept under the carpet he was allowed to resign. I dont care too much for this guy but I dont feel the need to throw his name out there.
    Alex was a jerk to many ppl. Body slams through tables, multiple instances of dui. The club incident finally did him in.

Unregistered
    Alex was a jerk to many ppl. Body slams through tables, multiple instances of dui. The club incident finally did him in.
    Yes, Alex, the final straw was going to Miami and starting a fight with the Miami Police. He was a nasty drunk and didn't realize that they didn't care that he was a sergeant from Miramar. They beat the shit out of him when he tried to fight with them. The chief told him he was going to be demoted, so he told the chief that he would retire right then and there. Ironically, else where in this thread it talks about an officer shooting up Chief Galante's house. That was none other than Alex's brother Bill who also worked for the department. We all knew he did it. The chief tried to fire Him for it, but he won his job back. He later left and went to Hillsboro SO.

Unregistered
    He body slammed Milton and he (Milton) deserved that and more.

Unregistered
    Ohh.. I see we have an Alex sympathyzer. The only one who would stand up for the peice of sh!t that is AC is another Cuban.

Unregistered
    He body slammed Milton and he (Milton) deserved that and more.
    Yes I remember that. Alex went over to Milton's house and slammed him through his own table. Seems that they were both doing the same squeeze (mpd officer) on the side and she got pregnant. Alex was mad that she had been doing Sgt Milton also. She later got killed so her sister adopted the kid. I remember that ugly sergeant that sold guns on the side. He had a nasty disposition and always dated the ugliest women on the planet. He ended up with that nasty officer that rode a horse. In that case he got her all to himself as no other officer would touch such an ugly and mean woman. The place used to be a giant shit hole - how is the department today?

Unregistered
    Yes I remember that. Alex went over to Milton's house and slammed him through his own table. Seems that they were both doing the same squeeze (mpd officer) on the side and she got pregnant. Alex was mad that she had been doing Sgt Milton also. She later got killed so her sister adopted the kid. I remember that ugly sergeant that sold guns on the side. He had a nasty disposition and always dated the ugliest women on the planet. He ended up with that nasty officer that rode a horse. In that case he got her all to himself as no other officer would touch such an ugly and mean woman. The place used to be a giant shit hole - how is the department today?

Nothings changed. There’s married women cops sleeping with other married cops..black is the color of choice for advancement. Nbd

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast