Former Chief - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Former Chief

Unregistered

Too Stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There were people at MPD who were real a$$ holes and they deserve the grief given to them but Nevins is not one of them.
    I never said Tim, Ron, or Johnny were bad guys. They were just too stupid to pass easy sergeants exams, yet they were granted specialized positions for life. There was No Fairness to other officers at all under the Melvin regime.

Unregistered

Al's Old Squad

The drunk used to supervise 8-9 guys and every single one of them hated him. Except the FNG, because Al used to sit with him in McDonalds and sip coffee while nursing his hangover, the rest of the guys had to hump the road.

9 guys all marching up to Atkissons office to request a squad transfer, what does that tell you? Everyone hated the drunk.

Unregistered
    The drunk used to supervise 8-9 guys and every single one of them hated him. Except the FNG, because Al used to sit with him in McDonalds and sip coffee while nursing his hangover, the rest of the guys had to hump the road.

9 guys all marching up to Atkissons office to request a squad transfer, what does that tell you? Everyone hated the drunk.
    Total fabrication made up by a lier. Probably the like short putz that stalked a girlfriend who dumped his sorry ass, so he sliced her tires. He was a short little shit that used to shave the top of his head flat (I guess to actually match his flat head.) He was always whining about something. Perhaps he alone went upstairs to cry like a little girl about Al. Poor little crying Mike always thought he was a bad ass. He was half right, he was an ass, Ass-Wipe to be exact. Good riddance midget.

Unregistered
    Total fabrication made up by a lier. Probably the short putz that stalked a girlfriend who dumped his sorry ass, so he sliced her tires. He was a short little shit that used to shave the top of his head flat (I guess to actually match his flat head.) He was always whining about something. Perhaps he alone went upstairs to cry like a little girl about Al. Poor little crying Mike always thought he was a bad ass. He was half right, he was an ass, Ass-Wipe to be exact. Good riddance midget.
    A very cynical chronic complainer who was never happy about a damned thing. Whine, Whine, Whine, that's all he ever did. Second thought, he was good at slicing tires in the middle of the night - real brave little guy.

Unregistered
    I read this and thought back to when Peluso's wife was pregnant. He ran around saying "Beverly's tits are getting so big", etc. He said it in roll call and other places. What a total lack of class he had to talk about his wife in the manner he did. I remember thinking that I'm glad I'm not his wife. Of course very few of them respected women back then anyway.
    Did someone say low IQ low class cheap Italian?

Unregistered
    I never said Tim, Ron, or Johnny were bad guys. They were just too stupid to pass easy sergeants exams, yet they were granted specialized positions for life. There was No Fairness to other officers at all under the Melvin regime.
    There were a few others who couldn't even pass the sergeants exam also. Almost all of them would say "I didn't want to be a sergeant," even they took the written test and failed it, thus making themselves ineligible to continue the process. Larry D, Sam T, Tim N, Johnny S, and others just shut up about it. Ron P would run around constantly criticizing sergeants, for seemingly doing everything wrong, even though they passed the tests he repeatedly failed. He should have passed the tests and become a sergeant and so he could have shown everyone how to do it right.

Unregistered
    There were a few others who couldn't even pass the sergeants exam also. Almost all of them would say "I didn't want to be a sergeant," even they took the written test and failed it, thus making themselves ineligible to continue the process. Larry D, Sam T, Tim N, Johnny S, and others just shut up about it. Ron P would run around constantly criticizing sergeants, for seemingly doing everything wrong, even though they passed the tests he repeatedly failed. He should have passed the tests and become a sergeant and so he could have shown everyone how to do it right.
    Are we talking about the Ron who was the best detective that Miramar ever had? Best detective in the entire state? Best detective in the USA? Best detective on the entire face of the planet? Are we talking about the guy with the cartoon voice with a weird slur who was a constant motor mouth about being the world's greatest detective? The one that bragged that the FBI would call him for advice?

Unregistered
    Are we talking about the Ron who was the best detective that Miramar ever had? Best detective in the entire state? Best detective in the USA? Best detective on the entire face of the planet? Are we talking about the guy with the cartoon voice with a weird slur who was a constant motor mouth about being the world's greatest detective? The one that bragged that the FBI would call him for advice?
    Isn't this the same guy that got a job with the state investigating bedsores in nursing homes?

Unregistered
    Don't forget one of the many other things Ron was known for. He was constantly talking about all the jobs that he was being offered. It seems that his expertise was needed at many law enforcement agencies and private companies across the country. Funny how he always turned them down for one reason or another.

Unregistered
    Don't forget one of the many other things Ron was known for. He was constantly talking about all the jobs that he was being offered. It seems that his expertise was needed at many law enforcement agencies and private companies across the country. Funny how he always turned them down for one reason or another.
    Don't forget "Street Smarts." When Ron criticized supervisors and others he often said that they weren't street smart, while implying that he was. If promotions were based on ego, and not tested law enforcement knowledge, he would have been a five star general. The man clearly needed at least some humility, which he was completely lacking. To bad he never realized that trying to build yourself up by putting others down (many others) doesn't work.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast