Detectives - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Detectives

Unregistered
    What I know is when someone screws over others once we let it pass but in this case she screws us over every special event so now she will be called out as a one way no good zero detective who refuses to do her part. So I’m going to keep calling her out if she plays her games again today. Just do your part Lugo notice the other detective is not mentioned today she did her part yesterday. Lugo missing again

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What I know is when someone screws over others once we let it pass but in this case she screws us over every special event so now she will be called out as a one way no good zero detective who refuses to do her part. So I’m going to keep calling her out if she plays her games again today. Just do your part Lugo notice the other detective is not mentioned today she did her part yesterday. Lugo missing again
    This poster is a flat out 8itch.

Unregistered
    You know what, I am all for calling people out...but I do it in person; always have and always will. Go ahead and say some shit like "oh...but then she will go to IA"...that STILL takes more balls than what you are doing because at least she will make herself known.

If you posted who you are, then we can all go ahead and bully your work ethic.

Unregistered
    Get to work Lugo and by that I mean where you are assigned on the beach.

Unregistered
    Looking for RA...is he still with the beach?
    Task forced with him in 2016 and would like to
    Send hello.
    Let him know the 5th fl accountant sends him well wishes. B

Unregistered
    He’s currently eating a small village and will be unavailable. He is in the process of finding another closest job to hide in.

Unregistered
    He’s currently eating a small village and will be unavailable. He is in the process of finding another closest job to hide in.
    tough crowd
    no more wheaties for you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12