Detectives
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Detectives

Unregistered

Detectives

Why does the Beach have so many useless detectives that don’t even know there jobs. It’s legitimately sad. I would hate to be a victim of a crime down there.

Unregistered
    Please enlighten us.

Unregistered
    Well that’s what you get when you put cops into the detective bureau who have no street experience. The two biggest scammers in DB are Lobello and Lugo both cry every time they have to work the street for a special event. Both come up with every excuse They can not To work the street and try to get out of it. The sad thing is this soft administration continues to fold Every time while the rest of Us in DB show up and works the street with no questions asked. Lobello and lugo should be sent back to patrol.

Unregistered
    Please don't send those two to patrol. Instead, send them back to Publix and Walmart loss prevention.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well that’s what you get when you put cops into the detective bureau who have no street experience. The two biggest scammers in DB are Lobello and Lugo both cry every time they have to work the street for a special event. Both come up with every excuse They can not To work the street and try to get out of it. The sad thing is this soft administration continues to fold Every time while the rest of Us in DB show up and works the street with no questions asked. Lobello and lugo should be sent back to patrol.
    Ok keyboard warrior, since you know where I work why don’t you come and tell us directly to our faces what you think?

Unregistered
    I know where you don’t work you don’t work Memorial Day you don’t work spring break for that matter you both find an excuse to try to get out of everything. My back hurts my dog can’t be left alone I have migraines. Truth is it does not keep one of you from selling real estate on duty and the other ones back is never too hurt to go to the gym. So suck it up ladies like the rest of us do from DB and hit the street.

Unregistered
    Worry less about a few detectives.. and worry more about rats who will do anything to get leverage and be taken care of.. you have LTs who cry at FOP meetings but then run and have secret meetings with the chief! And no we are not talking about P.O. sometimes the loudest one is the biggest rat and traitor..

Unregistered
    BOLO for Detective Lugo who is supposed to be on the beach today but as usual she is missing in action and not where she is assigned and was seen leaving her assigned area and hiding in DB. And you wonder why you continue to be called out for being a zero.

Unregistered
    BOLO for Detective Lugo who is supposed to be on the beach today but as usual she is missing in action and not where she is assigned and was seen leaving her assigned area and hiding in DB. And you wonder why you continue to be called out for being a zero.
    And who is her godfather that let's this behavior happen?

Unregistered
    Damn man, I only about been here a minute and I can tell you that being a coward and snitch is so much worse than being a zero. But hey man, what do I know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast