Enough to sink the ship....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Enough to sink the ship....

I want to start off by saying that I am not a deputy sheriff. I am aware of this website through acquaintances who are/were in Law Enforcement. I understand that this site is somewhat of the equivalent to a dumpster fire, however, I figured I'd start here and see if I can get any legitimate suggestions. So, I am currently aware of an ongoing 'situation' involving a VERY VERY VERYYYYY high ranking member of PCSO, who is, let's just say, engaging in extremely hypocritical conduct/behavior, in violation of your own policies and possibly state law, that if such info was properly obtained and exposed, would force this person to resign effective immediately. 100%. I don't know what to do with this information. I obviously can't/won't explain how I obtained it on a site like this. Going to ANY local media, or outside LE agencies would be a waste of time. Even a local attorney, would probably funk this one up. Way too political. The FDLE wouldn't entertain it and forget the FBI, it wouldn't rise to that level. Once this person is aware, that I or others are aware, the cover-up will begin and will most likely succeed. This is not a joke. Any ideas??? Thanks for your time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want to start off by saying that I am not a deputy sheriff. I am aware of this website through acquaintances who are/were in Law Enforcement. I understand that this site is somewhat of the equivalent to a dumpster fire, however, I figured I'd start here and see if I can get any legitimate suggestions. So, I am currently aware of an ongoing 'situation' involving a VERY VERY VERYYYYY high ranking member of PCSO, who is, let's just say, engaging in extremely hypocritical conduct/behavior, in violation of your own policies and possibly state law, that if such info was properly obtained and exposed, would force this person to resign effective immediately. 100%. I don't know what to do with this information. I obviously can't/won't explain how I obtained it on a site like this. Going to ANY local media, or outside LE agencies would be a waste of time. Even a local attorney, would probably funk this one up. Way too political. The FDLE wouldn't entertain it and forget the FBI, it wouldn't rise to that level. Once this person is aware, that I or others are aware, the cover-up will begin and will most likely succeed. This is not a joke. Any ideas??? Thanks for your time.
    Might want to try the department of justice. I heard they have a bunch of weasels there. Tell them you want protection order the federal whistleblower Act.

Unregistered
    This is a LIE!!! Nice try tho. If you did have ANYTHING to report YOU would REPORT IT! PERIOD. Instead of asking for suggestions on this "dumpster fire" take your coward ass to the office and speak to the IA in PERSON.

Unregistered
    Contact the Attorney General's office.

Unregistered
    Let me guess its about my vehicle’s extended warranty!

Unregistered
    When it comes to Car1's political career everyone is expendable. If there is a factual leak of a potentially damaging scandal Car1 will fire the individual in question. A sudden "retirement" will speak volumes if it happens in the near future.

Unregistered
    Put your money where your mouth is. Otherwise go away.

Unregistered
    you ain't got crap, or else you'd just do it. there's plenty of attorneys out there that hate cops and would run with anything real.

bob prolly farted in the elevator or something

Unregistered
    Cool story but the media would put out anything anti police. If ya got it bring son. But you don’t. Get a life seriously

Unregistered
    Go to the media with the story. If anyone high up resigns after the story comes out we will know it was legit. Besides a nice juicy scandal involving the top brass will be good for morale.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast