Thoughts on today’s x31?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Thoughts on today’s x31?

What in the world was the second trooper thinking? He had tunnel vision no doubt slamming into an overturned car nearly taking off one of the suspects heads, and then didn’t even take his gun out just stood over him standing in cross fire. What are we training these new guys and does anyone know who it was?

Saddam
    I will wait to comment on it until the FACTS are available to us. I wasn't there. I may not even comment then

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What in the world was the second trooper thinking? He had tunnel vision no doubt slamming into an overturned car nearly taking off one of the suspects heads, and then didn’t even take his gun out just stood over him standing in cross fire. What are we training these new guys and does anyone know who it was?
    That Trooper has done more than you ever will in your career and I hope you don’t go thru what he as gone thru

Unregistered
    That Trooper has done more than you ever will in your career and I hope you don’t go thru what he as gone thru
    He’s a dumb ass

Unregistered

Both just stood there, embarrassing! Not sure what he has done in the pass but this was not a stellar performance more like dumb and dumber. They were just standing there watching one had hand cuffs and couldn't figure out what the hell to do lol.

Unregistered
    And then you had the trooper on the radio, giving "play by play" and running around the scene. SMH.

Unregistered
    Did anyone else notice that FLPD was the one putting people in custody. I don’t think a single trooper even got their handcuffs out even though they were first there. The one was more concerned with talking on the radio than anything else. They need training before them or someone else gets hurt.

Unregistered
    When you get paid garbage and work for the worst leo agency in the nation what do you expect? GARBAGE TROOPERS. That vehicle was being watched by a helicopter so why are these 2 idiots chasing them and putting everyones life in danger. Rookies. Did you see any other agency? NO. Troopers just just stick to S-4’s and I-12 and leave the real leo work to other better paid agencies. FHP academy is garbage ans the train all over the state sucks. Where are they going to go after being tracked by a helo? ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE. Then the idiot slams into the vehicle well after it was upside down. 🤣. STUPID. FHP will hang him out to dry and fired him. These troopers need to understand why are you going to get killed for pennies. Write your tickets and GO
    HOME IDIOTS. The job is not that hard. Very simple. Do exactly what you get paid to do. NOTHING

Unregistered
    When you get paid garbage and work for the worst leo agency in the nation what do you expect? GARBAGE TROOPERS. That vehicle was being watched by a helicopter so why are these 2 idiots chasing them and putting everyones life in danger. Rookies. Did you see any other agency? NO. Troopers just just stick to S-4’s and I-12 and leave the real leo work to other better paid agencies. FHP academy is garbage ans the train all over the state sucks. Where are they going to go after being tracked by a helo? ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE. Then the idiot slams into the vehicle well after it was upside down. 🤣. STUPID. FHP will hang him out to dry and fired him. These troopers need to understand why are you going to get killed for pennies. Write your tickets and GO
    HOME IDIOTS. The job is not that hard. Very simple. Do exactly what you get paid to do. NOTHING
    Is English your third language?

Unregistered
    Because we're STATE POLICE and our academy is para-military like. Second to none

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast