Stop crying!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stop crying!!

Unregistered
    I've known Haywood for over 10 years. Hes an outstanding guy and will doing anything for anyone including the community. If anyone has anything negative to say about him its because yall just envy him and the things that he's accomplished. Yall need to stop worrying about him and focus on yourself. Hahahaha nothing but little KARENS

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've known Haywood for over 10 years. Hes an outstanding guy and will doing anything for anyone including the community. If anyone has anything negative to say about him its because yall just envy him and the things that he's accomplished. Yall need to stop worrying about him and focus on yourself. Hahahaha nothing but little KARENS
    No one said they were worried about Haywood, and what’s there to be envious about? Getting fired? It almost sounds like what someone’s mom would say when their kid is being picked on in school, “They only do it because they’re jealous honey”. 👏

Every comment you make on here is about “accomplishments”. What accomplishments? What have you done?

He who starts shit will always be the target of shit. Don’t break your arm patting yourself on the back while you write nice things about how great you are.

Unregistered
    Has anyone heard of this Haywood guy? I heard he was fired from Sebring P.D. and was given a second chance at HCSO. I’m all for second chances but damn. The things I’ve heard about this guy makes me wonder how he’s employed with any law enforcement agency.
    Hurting people, tries to hurt people.

Unregistered
    People people calm down! This thread was not about Haywood for god sake. It was about people crying about the agency. Stop giving that nice hair feller a hard time 😂 . But seriously if your still at the agency let’s work together to make the work place better.

Sincerely, most x8 deputy in Hardee county suckaaaaaaaa!

Unregistered
    To the people that are left at the agency, please stop shit talking the agency! The negativity that you bring to work everyday is only going to bring this department down even more. Personally I don’t think the new admin is doing that bad of a job. Besides you seeing one of your “good friends” being let go , what have they done that is so bad? I’m curious!! New admin is always going to push some people out and replace them with some of their people, it’s always going to happen and always will. Is there people that I didn’t wanna see let go or pushed out ..well yeah!! AG&MT but it is what it is and time to move forward. So instead of sitting behind a keyboard a whining like a freaking baby go and talk with admin!! And if you aren’t man or woman enough to do that then you really don’t wanna see the change you are crying for.
    Sincerely the most x8 deputy in Hardee county suckaaaa!
    Ya'll are standing on the shoulders of some very good Deputies who came before you. Roll with the punches and remember your mission.

Unregistered
    To the people that are left at the agency, please stop shit talking the agency! The negativity that you bring to work everyday is only going to bring this department down even more. Personally I don’t think the new admin is doing that bad of a job. Besides you seeing one of your “good friends” being let go , what have they done that is so bad? I’m curious!! New admin is always going to push some people out and replace them with some of their people, it’s always going to happen and always will. Is there people that I didn’t wanna see let go or pushed out ..well yeah!! AG&MT but it is what it is and time to move forward. So instead of sitting behind a keyboard a whining like a freaking baby go and talk with admin!! And if you aren’t man or woman enough to do that then you really don’t wanna see the change you are crying for.
    Sincerely the most x8 deputy in Hardee county suckaaaa!
    I mean, seams like you have been there for awhile, or not, but if you have, you know!!! If you haven't, then you have not the 1st clue!

Unregistered
    I’m confused on what your saying!?!please fill us in on what we should know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12