Where people fail in the academy.

unregistered

Where people fail in the academy.

Where do recruits fail at the most in highway patrol academy ? I’d like to prepare as much as possible to pass the academy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    Where do recruits fail at the most in highway patrol academy ? I’d like to prepare as much as possible to pass the academy.
    The fail in the fact that you are here trolling around.

Unregistered
    People may quit for personal reasons, but does anybody fail the FHP academy? In theory, a background investigation provides high-quality applicants who are mentally, physically and psychologically fit to pass the basic academy.

Unregistered
    If you have to ask that here, YES. You will wash out.

Unregistered
    You WILL fail. Why? You stink.

Unregistered
    In the big scheme of things there are 3 main reasons people fail or leave the Academy.
    Lack of commitment
    Lack of preparation (physical or mental)
    Family intervention

The academy is not hard for someone who is prepared, who has done research about a stress law enforcement academy, and who is committed to succeed.
    The staff yells at you for the first couple of weeks and you have to take tests on the information they teach you. They even send you the first two chapters of material a week or two before the academy starts, yet people fail the tests anyways.

Good luck!