Suncoast hero loan

Unregistered

Suncoast hero loan

Anyone have experience using suncoasts hero loan for a mortgage? Good/bad?

Unregistered
    Their rates and fees are good. They do take 45 days to close (most lenders take 30 days).

Unregistered
    I used it and it’s good. You won’t lay PMI and Suncoast is great to deal with.

Unregistered
    Do they just use w2s or do they need tax returns or a 4506 form signed? How much of a downpayment do they require?

Unregistered
    I have an auto loan with Suncoast. Rate was good, but their website and app are atrocious, and their procedures are totally outdated. If you pay your loan from a different bank, setting it up and changing it is more of a PITA than it needs to be. Otherwise, it's just like every other loan I've ever had.

Unregistered
    What was the credit score required to be approved?

Unregistered
    Should I take out a loan here?

Unregistered
    I`ve actually intended to use Suncoast but the application genuinely put me off. It seems to be rather out of date I`d say. Can`t say that I was creeped out but it definitely repealed me to a certain extent. Usually I prefer advanced apps and sites because modern ones are frequently much easier to understand, let alone it`s more pleasant to look at them. Besides, I feel like sites with high-quality design and convenient interface are more trustworthy than blank ones. So I`ve used https://www.edullinenlaina.com/5000e-laina/ and to be honest it turned out to be completely fine. I got a rather extensive list of banks and easily found desired resource that worked perfectly for me..

Unregistered

Larry

Look into the retired SGT that’s listed in the PBA calendar. He’s helped a few of us recently.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look into the retired SGT that’s listed in the PBA calendar. He’s helped a few of us recently.
    Larry Fig. Great guy and big help. Give him a call.