Unprofessional relationships in the ranks

*You know*

Unprofessional relationships in the ranks

The law enforcement profession is usually seen as a power position. I wonder how many law enforcement officers (especially supervisors) in our agency have used the position of authority for their own gratification…We probably have a few that need to be dealt with accordingly. Some work for IA will be forthcoming. The audasity of some people and the obvious cover ups that occur is astounding.

Guess what…the screenshots are already on the way to the intended destination.

Unregistered
    We want to see what you’re referring to.

Unregistered

Due process

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We want to see what you’re referring to.
    I know it will eventually be public record, but everyone deserves due process.

Unregistered
    May want to make sure you don’t have skeletons in your closet before you make accusations about someone else. Funny how things are always an issue when you’re no longer working somewhere but you didn’t have the balls to say anything when you still worked here.

Big Baller

You must be worried

May want to make sure you don’t have skeletons in your closet before you make accusations about someone else. Funny how things are always an issue when you’re no longer working somewhere but you didn’t have the balls to say anything when you still worked here.
    First off, your assumption that I don’t currently work here is wrong. Secondly, I assure you that I have larger balls than you could ever imagine. I also checked my closet and it looks good, nice try though!

Unregistered

Unfortunate

It's a shame we (Law Enforcement Officers) have to attempt to destroy our own just because we sometimes don't agree. With all that is going on today you would think such acts of self destruction from within wouldn't be the answer. How about dealing with the person directly if it's that important to you, maybe you can help them. But remember your HCSO days are known! We haven't forgotten you at all and what activities some LEO'S and spouses enjoy together. Let's not throw stones unless we're able to duck the ones thrown back!! Be careful, but most of all remember any family can be dishonored with slanderous word or whatever. Think about your family, your sons, your daughters and what you will be bringing to their world... be safe out there!

You lost me at…

Oh please throw rocks already!

It's a shame we (Law Enforcement Officers) have to attempt to destroy our own just because we sometimes don't agree. With all that is going on today you would think such acts of self destruction from within wouldn't be the answer. How about dealing with the person directly if it's that important to you, maybe you can help them. But remember your HCSO days are known! We haven't forgotten you at all and what activities some LEO'S and spouses enjoy together. Let's not throw stones unless we're able to duck the ones thrown back!! Be careful, but most of all remember any family can be dishonored with slanderous word or whatever. Think about your family, your sons, your daughters and what you will be bringing to their world... be safe out there!
    What is really ashamed is that you attempt to place blame on someone calling for accountability “we have to attempt to destroy our own just because we sometimes don't agree” nonsense. These people are self-destructive all on there own and you know it. Nice try with the HCSO blah blah blah, but you really have no idea who or what your speaking of.

Unregistered

Dishonor

Why don’t you go ahead and tell us what was said that was false or slander. Nobody at this agency is really here to help another with their self created problems, that is proven every day unless your in the clique. Thanks for the good ole “be safe out there”! I’ll leave this one for you, Thank you for your disservice!