No contact orders

Unregistered

No contact orders

Can anyone seriously tell me how a night shift deputy is supposed to confirm a no contact order when the courts and civil are closed???

Anyone? Serious question.

Keep in mind the big bad HCSO is over 170 years old and one of the largest agencies in the nation. There should be a simple process for confirming a simple no contact order. Not an injunction.

Hopefully if just me not knowing. A dumb nightshift rookie.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone seriously tell me how a night shift deputy is supposed to confirm a no contact order when the courts and civil are closed???

Keep in mind the big bad HCSO is over 170 years old and one of the largest agencies in the nation. There should be a simple process for confirming a simple no contact order. Not an injunction.

You call ORJ booking and they have access to the court orders

Unregistered
    Clerk of the court website or SAO case management.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post