SES truth tellers On Janak's case get sent back to patrol

Unregistered

SES truth tellers On Janak's case get sent back to patrol

As we all suspected d2SC sgt.SP was sent to D2SC as a mole. I liked you kid but just remember karma always collects and the bumbling sheriff along with the Michelob twins will be the first to push you over the bridge.

As the d2 Major was on vacation some other off the wall shyt was manifesting just as it did during Janak's lynching.

Oh wait I would be remissed not mention d2cpt.DM. I know you went to the academy with the alcoholic chief.....but seriously you should be the last person in this office doing their dirty work. As much as you have said off color jokes and given sexually explicit stories in the company of hcso employees...you need to sit your stupid azz down. Back in the day weren't you fuking Dep. LS...you had you all's picture in your office when you took her across the pond. She was under your command...you were her supervisors supervisor....that explains why she was a big slimmer and no one did anything about it. So again...take several seats with your spineless azz. There was a good reason why the previous administration did not like you...smh.

Oh....little dwarf admin sgt/cpl....MB
    I see u. Mr. Wanna be witness. funny how this administration assigns people that don't strive well in the streets to Gucci jobs....If this move didn't come from downtown then why was the admin cpl or sgt part of the meeting????

****To be continued so you all can follow along. Don't want you all to miss the disgusting move HCSO just did....

Unregistered
    Continued

Yesterday on their day off street crimes deputies that told the TRUTH during Janaks crucification were summons to come to the office on their day off to only be told they would be sent back to patrol effective immediately.

Its my understanding that SC Sgt. SP. stated that the reason why corporal Zig was being sent back to patrol was because he spoke mean to a SCdeputy that carries a gun and has arrest powers. Wtf...really. SP would that be deputy that has his head up your azz???

Anna, and Veg were sent back to patrol for no reason. Its my understanding they were told patrol was short. I call bullshut! If that's the case why weren't they sent to D5 or D2...we are always short there. Anna was sent to D1 and Veg sent to D3..both midnights. Both live in the east. Cpl.Z was sent to d4 days.

Shay was another that told the truth...but he is currently protected since his father goes hunting with Col. KR. But surely once Lt.daddy leaves Shay will be transferred out as well.

These people told the truth. Ladarian R. who LIED got promoted. So what is the message Hcso is sending -Liars get rewarded?

And you wonder why the authority your position carries is questioned and you all as individuals are not respected.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Continued

Yesterday on their day off street crimes deputies that told the TRUTH during Janaks crucification were summons to come to the office on their day off to only be told they would be sent back to patrol effective immediately.

Its my understanding that SC Sgt. SP. stated that the reason why corporal Zig was being sent back to patrol was because he spoke mean to a SCdeputy that carries a gun and has arrest powers. Wtf...really. SP would that be deputy that has his head up your azz???

Anna, and Veg were sent back to patrol for no reason. Its my understanding they were told patrol was short. I call bullshut! If that's the case why weren't they sent to D5 or D2...we are always short there. Anna was sent to D1 and Veg sent to D3..both midnights. Both live in the east. Cpl.Z was sent to d4 days.

Shay was another that told the truth...but he is currently protected since his father goes hunting with Col. KR. But surely once Lt.daddy leaves Shay will be transferred out as well.

These people told the truth. Ladarian R. who LIED got promoted. So what is the message Hcso is sending -Liars get rewarded?

And you wonder why the authority your position carries is questioned and you all as individuals are not respected.
    Great post. Lots of info, but the one that stands out is the decision to send people back to patrol because patrol is short! Hahhahhahaahahahahahh! Such a lie! They can care less about patrol. Beside there are plenty of worthless positions being manned by deputies that could use a transfer back to patrol long before tapping into SES. At least SES has a purpose. So funny the games these people play.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great post. Lots of info, but the one that stands out is the decision to send people back to patrol because patrol is short! Hahhahhahaahahahahahh! Such a lie! They can care less about patrol. Beside there are plenty of worthless positions being manned by deputies that could use a transfer back to patrol long before tapping into SES. At least SES has a purpose. So funny the games these people play.
    HARRASMENT. That is the game they are playing. Causing mental duress upon those that have high morals and integrity for telling the truth.

Unregistered
    Patrol is the beat assignment in the agency, spent my entire career in patrol.