Pinellas deputy fired, accused of sending inappropriate texts to women
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Pinellas deputy fired, accused of sending inappropriate texts to women

https://www.fox13news.com/news/pinel...texts-to-women

"Deputy Overton's conduct was reprehensible and instead of honoring his oath to help others, he tried to take advantage of women in vulnerable situations for self-serving sexual gratification," Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said in a statement. "Overton's conduct is inconsistent with how a deputy sheriff should conduct himself and he has forfeited the privilege of being a law enforcement officer."

Unregistered
    But taking ammunition is okay . Got it

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But taking ammunition is okay . Got it
    So is running people over while driving recklessly and handcuffing your girlfriend.

Unregistered
    I'm just glad he's had a vasectomy for all the ladies sake

Unregistered
    I'm just glad he's had a vasectomy for all the ladies sake

So he can no longer breed.

Unregistered

Not alone

Don’t pretend that he is the only one!

Unregistered
    Isn't he entitled to "everybody gets a second chance" rule? Or is that just for select special employees

Unregistered
    Isn't he entitled to "everybody gets a second chance" rule? Or is that just for select special employees
    Well that back fired on Bob when he brought back Sheila L. Doubt if second chances exist unless you consider G4S a second chance.

Unregistered
    Don't get your honey where you inappropriately take home 5,000 rounds of ammo.

Unregistered
    This was his second chance. That dumbass thought using an app to hide his number would work. 😂 Wonder how his home life is going now that's it's been blasted over the news.

And he is definitely not alone. I've read messages deputies and people of rank even have sent my female coworker first hand on her phone. It's comical.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast