Tony doing 100% better than Israel
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Tony doing 100% better than Israel

No question at all sheriff is doing a much better job than Scott Israel, training, community, shows up to events early stays all night, best of all he tells no jokes, great speaker unlike Scott who had no clue what was going on he winged it, compliments Sheriff Tony

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No question at all sheriff is doing a much better job than Scott Israel, training, community, shows up to events early stays all night, best of all he tells no jokes, great speaker unlike Scott who had no clue what was going on he winged it, compliments Sheriff Tony

Before I insult your intelligence is this a joke ?

Unregistered
    No question at all sheriff is doing a much better job than Scott Israel, training, community, shows up to events early stays all night, best of all he tells no jokes, great speaker unlike Scott who had no clue what was going on he winged iot, compliments Sheriff Tony
    Of course it's a joke ! Lol. You didnt think I was actually serious.

Unregistered
    Clearly a hood rat supporter or Joe Biden.

Unregistered
    Of course it's a joke ! Lol. You didnt think I was actually serious.
    Tony is a joke totally.

Unregistered
    So true what an azzhole you are for saying that. Israel is 1,000 times better. Wish he was back to help this agency we have. Israel will be back right after this thing is gone. Guaranteed he will be back.
    Funny replace one scumbag with another. Not happening, Mumbling man was lucky to get that meter maid gig and he will screw that up too.

Unregistered
    So true what an azzhole you are for saying that. Israel is 1,000 times better. Wish he was back to help this agency we have. Israel will be back right after this thing is gone. Guaranteed he will be back.
    Of course. Tony unjustly terminated deputies and leads by fear and intimidation.

Unregistered
    Of course. Tony unjustly terminated deputies and leads by fear and intimidation.
    That scumbag Israel threw Peraza under the bus so fast to kiss ass on his beloved black community it sickened me. The good news is the black community will support Tony. Israel is a bigger scumbag than Tony and an entirely new candidate is needed.

Unregistered
    That scumbag Israel threw Peraza under the bus so fast to kiss ass on his beloved black community it sickened me. The good news is the black community will support Tony. Israel is a bigger scumbag than Tony and an entirely new candidate is needed.
    Nobody but you believes Israel is a bigger scum bag than Tony. Tony will go down as the absolute worst sheriff in BSO history, even worse then the others who have been arrested while sheriff. There should be an asterisk next to Tony's name in the history book thanking the City of Parkland for this mess.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not an Israel supporter and thought he was an idiot for bring the FLPD crew in to run BSO. Especially that idiot Polan, and I can't believe I'm actually going to say this, but Israel was a much better sheriff than Tony!!!

Unregistered
    Nobody but you believes Israel is a bigger scum bag than Tony. Tony will go down as the absolute worst sheriff in BSO history, even worse then the others who have been arrested while sheriff. There should be an asterisk next to Tony's name in the history book thanking the City of Parkland for this mess.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not an Israel supporter and thought he was an idiot for bring the FLPD crew in to run BSO. Especially that idiot Polan, and I can't believe I'm actually going to say this, but Israel was a much better sheriff than Tony!!!
    They both suck only a fool would support either one. You are just that fool.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast