Where is lebron
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is lebron

Unregistered

Where is lebron

4 yoa innocent kid murdered and left in roadway in Dallas by black 18 male, where is lebron and BLM?? Shows how fake their outrage is , when it does not fit their narrative. Support criminals who violently resist but could care less about a child. Shut the hell up, we all see through your hypocrisy.

Unregistered
    Valid point. No one from the movement said anything. Reverend Jesse, AL Sharpton and the rest of the look at me podium media *****es did not say $hit. And the BLM t shirts cover two causes. The original and now Babies Lives Matter.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Valid point. No one from the movement said anything. Reverend Jesse, AL Sharpton and the rest of the look at me podium media *****es did not say $hit. And the BLM t shirts cover two causes. The original and now Babies Lives Matter.
    our focus is on you dirty crackers

Unregistered
    4 yoa innocent kid murdered and left in roadway in Dallas by black 18 male, where is lebron and BLM?? Shows how fake their outrage is , when it does not fit their narrative. Support criminals who violently resist but could care less about a child. Shut the hell up, we all see through your hypocrisy.
    So what! who cares, not me... Not a huge lost... more blacks need to start taking you guys out.. Nothing but liars, crooks, and of course child molesters!!! Even though he was a young white boy, he is nothing more then a snake--baby snaKES TURN into big snakes...

Unregistered
    The last two posts I hope are not cops. Unreal, One advocates for the death of people and the other thinks its good to kill children. I bet your both on the reparations bandwagon as well. Your nothing more than a reverse racist hypocrite. Just sad. Now bring on your sad attempt of slurs, comments, digs and nonsense. If you would like to meet up and have a discussion let me know. But we all know you won't.

Unregistered
    The last two posts I hope are not cops. Unreal, One advocates for the death of people and the other thinks its good to kill children. I bet your both on the reparations bandwagon as well. Your nothing more than a reverse racist hypocrite. Just sad. Now bring on your sad attempt of slurs, comments, digs and nonsense. If you would like to meet up and have a discussion let me know. But we all know you won't.
    Good morning,

You are absolutely right, I am on the reparation bandwagon!! AND I stand by my post....

Unregistered
    Haha. Talk about living in the past. You will never see a penny of that. Now go work that crash you loser!

Unregistered
    Haha. Talk about living in the past. You will never see a penny of that. Now go work that crash you loser!
    lol. that's why we going on a killing spree

Unregistered
    Nice. Advocating murder and violence. I would assume your not a cop but who knows who FMPD is hiring now.

Unregistered
    lol. that's why we going on a killing spree
    Anthony time for bed...Mama's got some cookies and jungle juice waiting for ya 🙈🙉🙊🤣🤣

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast