Deputy Chief Papier tells close friend IA Major to Stop Criminal Investigation!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Deputy Chief Papier tells close friend IA Major to Stop Criminal Investigation!!

https://twitter.com/crespogram/statu...045493761?s=21

When you have family and friends protecting each other nothing is going to happen. Do what I say not what I do. Avacado they are pulling a fast one on you. You can not trust Papiers loyal friends that are staff members. That’s his people.

Unregistered
    All of these People are loyal to one man. Deputy Chief Papier . They are loyal friends of the Papier’s !

Major Umset Ramos
    Major Eric Gonzalez
    Major Albert Guerra
    Major Jose Fernandez
    Major Richard Perez
    Major Tommy Carollo
    Commander Manny Abreu
    Commander Ernesto Sierra
    Commander Freddie Cruz
    Executive Assistant Harold guises
    Demoted EA Sgt Natalie Martinez / Mistress

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All of these People are loyal to one man. Deputy Chief Papier . They are loyal friends of the Papier’s !

Major Umset Ramos
    Major Eric Gonzalez
    Major Albert Guerra
    Major Jose Fernandez
    Major Richard Perez
    Major Tommy Carollo
    Commander Manny Abreu
    Commander Ernesto Sierra
    Commander Freddie Cruz
    You forgot the little buddy. Eldys.

Unregistered
    Ortiz is also responsible for the killing of the Versace killer and throwing a banana at the mayor. Everything is to Ortiz’s credit

Unregistered
    Ortiz is also responsible for the killing of the Versace killer and throwing a banana at the mayor. Everything is to Ortiz’s credit
    Well maybe if he stops going around telling everyone that his the one responsible for taking the Papier’s down I would have agreed with you.

Unregistered
    Well maybe if he stops going around telling everyone that his the one responsible for taking the Papier’s down I would have agreed with you.
    I guess the Karma got to the Deputy for putting Ortiz in fleet. F the Papiers and hope Ortiz gets all he lost back.

Unregistered
    I guess the Karma got to the Deputy for putting Ortiz in fleet. F the Papiers and hope Ortiz gets all he lost back.
    That guy is a ghost. You all wanna try to put more pressure on the guy and the Capt perseveres

Unregistered

Major Umset Ramos
    Major Eric Gonzalez
    Major Albert Guerra
    Major Jose Fernandez
    Major Richard Perez
    Major Tommy Carollo
    Commander Manny Abreu
    Commander Ernesto Sierra
    Commander Freddie Cruz
    Major Umset Ramos is ultimately responsible for the missing High Power Assault rifles. They were taken out of property and assigned by training. Mr BS failed to properly document and verify qualifications. When are they going to release the secret Tapes from the lawsuit him using the N word and breaking the law?

Unregistered

Major Umset Ramos
    Major Eric Gonzalez
    Major Albert Guerra
    Major Jose Fernandez
    Major Richard Perez
    Major Tommy Carollo
    Commander Manny Abreu
    Commander Ernesto Sierra
    Commander Freddie Cruz
    Sergio...I miss working with you!!!

Unregistered
    https://twitter.com/crespogram/statu...045493761?s=21

When you have family and friends protecting each other nothing is going to happen. Do what I say not what I do. Avacado they are pulling a fast one on you. You can not trust Papiers loyal friends that are staff members. That’s his people.
    And yet Major Jose Fernandez remains in IA as the Papiers attempts to fight their terminations. You can't make this shit up. Let me guess they won't stack up the DDRB with family and friends to benefit them. 🤣❗ I'll be surprise if they don't stick Natalia Martinez, Major Richard Perez, Jesus IBalmea, Umset Ramos or Erick Gonzalez as part of the review voting panel to attempt to rescind the reprimand.

Chief they are out to make you look like a fool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast