Today is 20 MPD Assault Rifle’s Stolen Report Day

Unregistered

Today is 20 MPD Assault Rifle’s Stolen Report Day

So where are the remaining 20? How much weapons are missing? Are they going to make everyone in the department sign an affidavit acknowledging that they have the weapon?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So where are the remaining 20? How much weapons are missing? Are they going to make everyone in the department sign an affidavit acknowledging that they have the weapon?
    These guns were given to old timers and never collected when they retired. They literally never took them back and now they are gone. They had terrible inventory control. Lost track of shit. Now they are scrambling.

This is the mpd way screwed up

Unregistered
    What about the lockers that were broken into and all the personal items stolen too?
    Simmons was aware

Unregistered
    Papier when he was demoted found unaccounted millions of dollars in cash inside a safe in property. Like always 1 for me 2 for you or is it 2 for me none 2 u.

Rogelio

Calea

Doesn’t Calea check that. I thought we were CALEA Certified. How much did that cost? What good are they?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogelio View Post
    Doesn’t Calea check that. I thought we were CALEA Certified. How much did that cost? What good are they?
    Hahahah your kidding right.

Unregistered
    Hahahah your kidding right.
    Calea is a sticker on a patrol car and plaque by the elevator... nothing more. Don’t get wrapped the axel on that nonsense.

Unregistered
    So how many are still unaccounted for, how many were turned in and by whom.

Unregistered
    What about the lockers that were broken into and all the personal items stolen too?
    Simmons was aware
    Were they trying to destroy some sort of evidence?
    Like going through your locker without a warrant?

Unregistered
    So how many are still unaccounted for, how many were turned in and by whom.
    Unset Ramos should be demoted. The guns were given by training. What an embarrassment!