Miami Chief Art Acevedo relieves of duty. Director Ramirez welcomes back a rapist - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wrong fruitcake. The City guy is sitting at home cooling his heels. The Rapist is roaming our hallways. Who are you anyway, his girlfriend?
    Wrong fat cheeks. He’s ROD at work. Educate yourself Domingo. It’s the least you can do with all the fraud your involved in.

Unregistered
    Here is the difference between a true chief of police and a political hack Director controlled by a Bible carrying fraudster. Acevedo just relieved of duty an officer for domestic violence. Meanwhile, Fright Freddy Ramirez welcomes John Jenkins The Rapist back on duty. Wish we had a guy like Acevedo in this department. That Sheriff vote can’t come any sooner.

https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-om...olence-arrest/
    In total agreement. The City guys I’ve spoken to say the guy is very QRU UNLIKE kneeling Freddy and Jordan’s butler.

Unregistered
    The part that gets me an officer gets fired for doing his job ( the airport incident with the drunk female ). This guy gets 39 with an overwhelming amount of evidence and gets ROD sorry he should be fired. The amount of favoritism and selective discipline that is occurring in our department is simply untrustworthy. So sad I really like our director but what is good for one should be good for all.
    white privilige all day

Unregistered
    Both are ROD- and BOTH have a right to a trial without having dumb ass is like you come on here and bash them because you have nothing else better to do!

Unregistered
    Both are ROD- and BOTH have a right to a trial without having dumb ass is like you come on here and bash them because you have nothing else better to do!
    Learn to speak English Neanderthal. You defend a rapist and a wife beater. They may have a right to a trial but they have no business being back to work or wearing a brown gown. Come to think of it, your lame attitude tells us you should not be wearing one either.

Unregistered
    Learn to speak English Neanderthal. You defend a rapist and a wife beater. They may have a right to a trial but they have no business being back to work or wearing a brown gown. Come to think of it, your lame attitude tells us you should not be wearing one either.
    He’s not wearing a brown gown stupid! He’s ROD. This is the exact reason Domingo that you have no members in PLEA. Keep your comments to yourself. 😂

Unregistered
    Hate to say this and I understand that some will call me a jerk, but in an odd but positive way, I do hope that Fatass does something stupid to one of the females working with him in order that the female employee victim will cash out of this f’ed up department after she seeks legal action against the department for having a rapist work with unprotected females and the county commissioners begin to replace the command staff here. Just my opinion.

Unregistered
    He’s not wearing a brown gown stupid! He’s ROD. This is the exact reason Domingo that you have no members in PLEA. Keep your comments to yourself. 😂
    ... ROD and back working come pinga. Ojalá se singue a tu madre.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12