Miami Chief Art Acevedo relieves of duty. Director Ramirez welcomes back a rapist
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Miami Chief Art Acevedo relieves of duty. Director Ramirez welcomes back a rapist

Here is the difference between a true chief of police and a political hack Director controlled by a Bible carrying fraudster. Acevedo just relieved of duty an officer for domestic violence. Meanwhile, Fright Freddy Ramirez welcomes John Jenkins The Rapist back on duty. Wish we had a guy like Acevedo in this department. That Sheriff vote can’t come any sooner.

https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-da...olence-arrest/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is the difference between a true chief of police and a political hack Director controlled by a Bible carrying fraudster. Acevedo just relieved of duty an officer for domestic violence. Meanwhile, Fright Freddy Ramirez welcomes John Jenkins The Rapist back on duty. Wish we had a guy like Acevedo in this department. That Sheriff vote can’t come any sooner.

https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-da...olence-arrest/
    Dumbass Jenkins was ROD also. Same as the city cop. Both cops are working at their departments embicil!

Unregistered
    Dumbass Jenkins was ROD also. Same as the city cop. Both cops are working at their departments embicil!
    I’m no fan of command but wow this fool OP don’t know his arse from his head. Hey dumb asssss the city guy and our guy did the same thing! COME PINGA!!!!

Unregistered
    I’m no fan of command but wow this fool OP don’t know his arse from his head. Hey dumb asssss the city guy and our guy did the same thing! COME PINGA!!!!
    Ok Steadman. Whatever you say as you live I. Your screwed up fantasy world. Now go play with that white powder at shivers house.

Unregistered
    Ok Steadman. Whatever you say as you live I. Your screwed up fantasy world. Now go play with that white powder at shivers house.
    I will play with your white powder since your Dominican Domingo. Thanks for the advice! 😂

Unregistered
    Marielito or Balsero you? Inglés sin Barreras Señor. You are in America now.

Unregistered
    Question Ms. Ramirez. Is it difficult being married yo Gimenez’s concubine?

Unregistered
    Wrong fruitcake. The City guy is sitting at home cooling his heels. The Rapist is roaming our hallways. Who are you anyway, his girlfriend?

Unregistered
    Wrong fruitcake. The City guy is sitting at home cooling his heels. The Rapist is roaming our hallways. Who are you anyway, his girlfriend?
    No I’m Nubia and I didn’t like the guy then and I don’t now.

Unregistered
    The part that gets me an officer gets fired for doing his job ( the airport incident with the drunk female ). This guy gets 39 with an overwhelming amount of evidence and gets ROD sorry he should be fired. The amount of favoritism and selective discipline that is occurring in our department is simply untrustworthy. So sad I really like our director but what is good for one should be good for all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast