Davie PD becomes Team Israel
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Davie PD becomes Team Israel

Bumped into the fort laud. Squad Scott, Ira, Kinsey.and polan Strategizing at flashback diner, great team, morale will go down the toilet at Davie PD discuss

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bumped into the fort laud. Squad Scott, Ira, Kinsey.and polan Strategizing at flashback diner, great team, morale will go down the toilet at Davie PD discuss
    There will be scandal and shame at the Davie PD. Sit back and watch.

Unregistered
    I give it 6 months

Unregistered
    I thought Rick Lemack was smarter than that. I guess not. Oh well....Scotty hooked him up at BSO. Corruption continues.

Unregistered
    I give it 6 months
    Yes 6 months until the sheriff special election

Unregistered
    Yes 6 months until the sheriff special election
    No Israel’s second termination. There will be no special election. Tony will run and win in 2024.

Unregistered
    You mean Scotty boy is shaking down businesses for free meals already? What’s he been working two days? What a dirt bag.

Unregistered
    You mean Scotty boy is shaking down businesses for free meals already? What’s he been working two days? What a dirt bag.
    Your soooooooo stupid and not even funny. STFU

Unregistered
    Your soooooooo stupid and not even funny. STFU
    Go blow the meter maid. Wasn’t meant to be funny it’s truth. You want funny go watch the imbecile testify in court. Now that’s funny!

Unregistered
    Go blow the meter maid. Wasn’t meant to be funny it’s truth. You want funny go watch the imbecile testify in court. Now that’s funny!
    Watch this blast from the past interview where he talks about his amazing leadership and this was the exact moment he committed political suicide on National TV. I want front row seats when if he ever has to testify, he speaks like a complete mumbling tool bag and looks like 10 lbs of sh*t in a 5 lb bag. City of Davie, WTF were you thinking !

https://youtu.be/Zx3sZz5L5nU

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast